Colby Covington showing love for Tyron's new track

I thought it was his vagina that was injured?

He got quite the tan on that operating table lol. He literally got his paper championship stripped for ducking. He wouldn’t take the fight so Woodley had to fight Till. It’s a duck, you ignorant twat.
Whoa you're tough bro. You talk tough like an UFC fighter. They oughtta get you in the cage.

They stripped his interim title because they wanted to push Till and hoped to have a UK champion. Till didn't deserve it yet, his best win was a more than questionable decision in a fight he missed weight in. Colby still last fought 3 months ago. Are you saying Woodley ducked because he was out for 14 months? Getting pussy surgery? See I'm a badass sherdogger too!

yeah.. saying "I'll fight you in three months after my nose surgery" is ducking so hard.

why are colby haters so delusional? the guy has instantly started calling tyron out for a fight now that his surgery is done.

He wanted the fight until it was offered to him. Then he lost his paper belt.
{<jordan}

Keep doing damage control, Colbybois.

I'm really not an Eminem fan anymore but I think that was some vintage Eminem on killshot

I'll have to listen to it. I thought MGK's diss was pretty decent, but more catchy than anything.

Last song I heard from Eminem he said something like "You want Slim Shady back? Well here I am" and then it proceeded to some weak ass autotune r&b chorus. lol

Whoa you're tough bro. You talk tough like an UFC fighter. They oughtta get you in the cage.

They stripped his interim title because they wanted to push Till and hoped to have a UK champion. Till didn't deserve it yet, his best win was a more than questionable decision in a fight he missed weight in. Colby still last fought 3 months ago. Are you saying Woodley ducked because he was out for 14 months? Getting pussy surgery? See I'm a badass sherdogger too!

<Dany07>

Colbybois cracking me up in here. They stripped him because he wouldn’t take the fight and they needed a main event.

Damage. Control.

Edit: Colby did deserve the shot over Till for the record. But he wouldn’t take the fight.

<Dany07>

Colbybois cracking me up in here. They stripped him because he wouldn’t take the fight and they needed a main event.

Damage. Control.

Edit: Colby did deserve the shot over Till for the record. But he wouldn’t take the fight.
<4><MaryseShutIt><JerryWWF><3>[<diva4}[<diva2]{<diva}{<hhh]<34><27><26><23><KingstonFrown>

He wanted the fight until it was offered to him. Then he lost his paper belt.
{<jordan}

Keep doing damage control, Colbybois.

So if he was ducking him.. why has he immediately said he's ready to fight after seeing tyron destroy till?

stop trying so hard. it's not a good look.

So if he was ducking him.. why has he immediately said he's ready to fight after seeing tyron destroy till?

stop trying so hard. it's not a good look.

You a bit slow? You can’t read?

He wants the fight until it’s offered. He’s a talker. And not a very good one.

Damage control, Colbyboi. Not a good look.

You a bit slow? You can’t read?

He wants the fight until it’s offered. He’s a talker. And not a very good one.

Damage control, Colbyboi. Not a good look.

this is just embarrassing. I'll remember to @ you when the fight is booked.. yikes

How awesome would it be if Colby released a country music video?

Rap is dying.

No actually it's dead and decomposed.

Cliffs:
(chorus)
I'll beat yo ass,
I'll beat yo ass,
I'll beat yo ass,
I'll beat yo ass...

I'll beat yo ass in real life,
beat yo ass on T.V.
beat your ass eating cereal,
cuz I'm about deez wheaties.

Beat yo ass on sherdog,
beat yo ass on reddit.
Talkin' 'bout come at me bro,
and I'll kick in yo head, it
don't mean nothing to me,
to leave a ninja deaded.

Now listen to that chorus,
it's just as lame as before,
cuz I'll beat yo ass,
I'll beat yo ass,
and I'll beat yo ass some mo'.

(Chorus)
Beat yo ass
beat yo ass
beat yo ass
beat yo ass

Last edited:
I imagine the people that like Colby listen to this song on repeat while driving to all you can restaurants

Back