Colby doesnt deserve a fight against Leon

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
But I truly think he will dominate Leon if he gets it. Leon doesnt have the power Usman had to take Colby out. Colby will be on that man like white on rice, non stop.

Kind of an interesting matchup tho. The biggest talker/attention whore in the divisions history, vs the most boring personality in the divisions history. Leon is just dry. Theres never been someone so good with so little personality imo.

Anyways...war COLBY!

I would argue the opposite. Cheating Edwards does not deserve to fight against Colby

I hope he denies fighting those fakers covington and masvidal. If he fought covington I think he would beat him the same way he beat usman.

Leon should tell Colby the same thing he tells Masvidal. Go win a big fight. I don't even like Edwards but they both acted like he was nobody when he was winning fights. Now they expect a title shot to be handed to them without beating anyone in the top 5.

agreed.

but UFC giving colby so much air time tells me that they clearly want this to be the next fight

no point getting upset about it

He doesn't deserve it, the issue is nobody else really does either. You can make an argument for Colby, Shavkat, Khamzat and Belal to get it.

The way I see it, you keep Khamzat banished at WW. Do a Belal/Khamzat main event somewhere and get Edwards/Colby done ASAP

Leon 100% has the power to take out Colby
I do think the relentless pressure is a bad matchup for Leon though
It's the gameplan Usman was trying to implement tonight but couldn't because he isn't as good there as Colby. Colby is quicker and pushes the pace harder. Toss up fight for me
I'd honestly rather see Colby fight shavkat and have the winner fight Edwards

Put it on the same card as Gaethje getting his next inevitable title shot :rolleyes: sure that'll draw money. God the UFC is so beyond stale. Rather watch Kimbo Slice rematch Dada 5000 than see any of these bums in the title picture again

Back