Colby doesn't deserve to fight a top 10 let alone Leon Edwards + He is one fight from retirement

NorthCal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- First of all he has not fought for nearly 2 years by the time his gonna step in there next time and that is a whole 2 years of lay-off.. This is Henry Cejudo type of layoff who retired permanently.

- He has ducked everyone and his dog to put it short he has refused to compete and note this is MMA not farming or fashion industry you gotta compete or go away and retire. This guy refused to compete and has always been fighting opponents that he wants and selects them on his timing.. His been fighting old guys non-stop..

- Whether it is against Belal or Leon his gonna lose his next fight and then retire probably but imho he should be dropped off the top 10 to not allow this kind of rank squatters allover the place it sets a bad precedent

If I was the president and Colby denies to fight Burns, Belal, Luque, Khamzat, Shavkat in the span of months? then I would have released him. He is 35 and not getting young and his basically past it and washed at this point. I would just cut him to be fairly honest or atleast drop him from the top 10 altogether he doesn't belong there

ufc ww went to shit after woodley won the belt

Colby has beat 3 guys in the last 4 years. Lawler and Masvidal, who started their career back in 2001 and 2003 respectively, and Woodley, who was even more in his way out than the aforementioned.
It's lame that his cringey schtick has got him so much credit for big fights

Last edited:
Colby has beat 3 guys in the last 4 years. Lawler and Masvidal, who started their career back in 2001 and 2003 respectively, and over Woodley, who was even more in his way out than the aforementioned.
It's lame that his cringey schtick has got him so much credit for big fights

This is tragedy. Dude honestly if he even had a win over prime Ian Garay type of guy it would have meant the world

Last edited:
- First of all he has not fought for nearly 2 years by the time his gonna step in there next time and that is a whole 2 years of lay-off.. This is Henry Cejudo type of layoff who retired permanently.

- He has ducked everyone and his dog to put it short he has refused to compete and note this is MMA not farming or fashion industry you gotta compete or go away and retire. This guy refused to compete and has always been fighting opponents that he wants and selects them on his timing.. His been fighting old guys non-stop..

- Whether it is against Belal or Leon his gonna lose his next fight and then retire probably but imho he should be dropped off the top 10 to not allow this kind of rank squatters allover the place it sets a bad precedent

If I was the president and Colby denies to fight Burns, Belal, Luque, Khamzat, Shavkat in the span of months? then I would have released him. He is 35 and not getting young and his basically past it and washed at this point. I would just cut him to be fairly honest or atleast drop him from the top 10 altogether he doesn't belong there

He's dying to do the Conor thing.

Win a belt then refuse to defend it and keep his name relevant by talking shit everywhere except in the Octagon.

He's dying to do the Conor thing.

Win a belt then refuse to defend it and keep his name relevant by talking shit everywhere except in the Octagon.

if he did win he will sit on it for a year claiming injury then vacate it... He will never defend but i dont see him beating any top 10 currently

Colby is one loss from retirement, As long as he continues to win he'll continue to fight.

I love how last march is nearly 2 years when it's just a bit over 1 lmao

tl;dr for a person that joined Saturday.
100% either dumb or a troll.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Cuckington didn't finish Jorge. Lied about brain damage to get a title shot.

Belal didn't finish Burns. Remember the decision.

Leon Edwards, finished Usman.

<Aug3>

He's fighting a champion for the 3rd time such a duck. If you were the president, imagine you were e humble

Back