Colby got a call from Trump, Khabib got a call from Putin

giphy.gif

These kinda Presidents think by aligning themselves with all the "tough guys" ie cops/Military/Hells Angels/MMA Fighters -if theres ever a Civil War 2.0 -they'll be somehow safer. But now that he has Colby he's been exposed as susceptible to both Bushman and Maori projectile attack

Last edited:
Just know that Tyrone never got a phone call, because we all know that is just another thing he would bitch about.

I'm pretty sure Putin called Khabib because of his jumping out of the cage antics making Russia look bad.

lol as if Putin gives a shit about Khabib, Putin was inviting Conor to football matches before he ever met Khabib, but when Khabib beat Conor, Putin jumped bandwagon lol Colby Trump is actually genuine

lol as if Putin gives a shit about Khabib, Putin was inviting Conor to football matches before he ever met Khabib, but when Khabib beat Conor, Putin jumped bandwagon lol Colby Trump is actually genuine
Putin did not invite conor to a football match. Conor went in there and tried as hard as he could to take a picture with putin.

I'm pretty sure Putin called Khabib because of his jumping out of the cage antics making Russia look bad.

Doubt it. When the Russian fans went on the rampage in France they were praised by their politicians

IDK.. but if Macri (our pres) calls any fo our fighters there is a good chance he gets told to fuck off. LOL.

It would be hilarious... but it is sad in reality :(

In Mexico boxing and other champions/gold medalist get a call from the president, sometimes a visit, having said that, Colby isnt even the interim champion anymore, i guess Trump really likes the UFC or really likes Colby, or he doesnt really know that Colby has been stripped...

MMA has truly gone mainstream long time ago but how truly big is it?

Did any president give a fuck about Tiger Woods or Lance Armstrong?

Unfortunately for Trump Habib is going to wreck house again and make it look easy, as usual.

Putin meets dominant Russian champions.
Trump is content meeting underpaid journeyman with terrible trash talking, who happens to be a virgin.
There's levels in this game.

Khabib's daddy got a call from Putine.
As long as Abdulmanap is in the place Khabib is still a little obedient boy.

I don't know about Trump, but Putin meets and greets all kind of sportsmen as part of his PR, curling people and whatnot.

Doesn't necessarily says something about a certain sport's popularity.

Both presidents have always been big fans of prizefighting.

80sand 90s trump was hosting the biggest fights in boxing.
He used to get a greater applause from the crowd than Muhammad Ali.

Back