Media Colby: I was in character. Update: He wasn't.

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score

He said this to Leon during the face off. I was in character and then see you tomorrow. Leon I guess nodded at him?
IDK but Colby did seem a little regretful of what he said. Or maybe he's trying to go the Conor route of just business.
What do you think, sherbros? Shook?

Who knows maybe Leon was in character when he threw that bottle too. Maybe this whole "nothing he says gets to me thing" was just him covering his tracks. Maybe he was just waiting for the proper moment to flip out so people thought his emotions were real. And maybe that nod was him saying "I know brotha but we can't stop now."

He usually says that after the fight. Interesting.

If you read the comments below the vid, some people are saying it sounds like “You thought it was a character. See you tomorrow.” Hard to tell listening, but it’s possible.. Doesn’t Colby make a gun motion to his head right after? Wouldn’t make sense if he said “I was in character.”

The guy is shook for real, no doubt

masvidal-fi-1-266x150.png

I don't think captions are right.

Sounds to me like "Thought it was a character?" "Thought it was a character, huh?"

Doesn't make sense to be Conor-ing it with the embedded cameras and everyone watching him. Also his face doesn't suggest he's trying to be sorry.

This is just poor CC and an agenda by OP imo

He’s a fucking lowlife. That wasn’t being in character. That was his inner douche showing itself to the world.
one thing is for sure, he was going off of a memorized script whether he wrote it or not. You dont come up with that type of joke on the fly, the wording of the joke was just too well crafted, and seven layers of hair lol

I don't think he is shook. If that's actually what he said and meant he probably realizes he took it to far. That does not mean hes scared.

Colby is one of those guys once the cage closes he competes the same everytime. Have never seen him fight scared ever.

Sounds to me like "Thought it was a character?" "Thought it was a character, huh?"

Doesn't make sense to be Conor-ing it with the embedded cameras and everyone watching him. Also his face doesn't suggest he's trying to be sorry.

If that's true then he doubled down and made it even darker.
Leon saying that Colby is good as dead is more than proof that he might have said that.

If you read the comments below the vid, some people are saying it sounds like “You thought it was a character. See you tomorrow.” Hard to tell listening, but it’s possible.. Doesn’t Colby make a gun motion to his head right after? Wouldn’t make sense if he said “I was in character.”
he clearly says "i was in character" i don't see how could anyone mistake "i" with "you thought it":rolleyes:

The UFC captioned it. I don't think OP had an agenda lol. It was one of the only things captioned in the video.

considering there was multiple angles and cuts when it was an intense moment which didnt need cuts, you might be onto something

Back