"Colby is the clear number 2"

Well, he only lost to #1. He made Jorge look like a regional fighter. He took rounds from Usman, took usman down.

I'm not confident Belal is better than him, he's hardly fought anyone. Certainly hasn't fought anyone as good as Usman he'd take rounds from

I agree that Colby is clearly the number 2

In that he's a giant piece of shit

It exactly is. What you're confusing is MMA math isn't how fights should be predicted
Like i previously said, Colby triggers people... emphatically proven once again

Crazy the amount of leash these backwards ass mods give posters when they’re fighter bashing covington when the only thing he did was wear a red hat and talk shit just as alot of other fighters do

Like i previously said, Colby triggers people... emphatically proven once again
Don't run from the fact you don't know what MMA math is.

Though I figure any math is a trigger for you.
Usman himself acknowledges he needs to win his way back into contention and that should be more than enough clarity for the fans that he isn't getting a shot again any time soon.
Oh wow, imagine needing to do that after losing a title match.

Now where have I heard people suggest that before..

Well, he only lost to #1. He made Jorge look like a regional fighter. He took rounds from Usman, took usman down.
Jorge was so far over the hill by the time Colby beat him that he was in Iowa (maximum elevation: 1,670 ft.). Every fighter Colby has ever beaten was either over the hill or never got to the hill in the first place.

Well I personally think he would fuck up Mohammed. It's a tiny bit too early for Shavkat and he had a war with Neal. Jorge has no business in there, Burns is right around the corner...

Can't think of much else

thinking is pretty much the only thing we can do with Colby given he never fights other contenders

Don't run from the fact you don't know what MMA math is.

Though I figure any math is a trigger for you.

Oh wow, imagine needing to do that after losing a title match.

Now where have I heard people suggest that before..
ohhh sick burn. i don't know how i'll ever recover from this. I imagine Colby rightfully getting his shot will help.

Crazy the amount of leash these backwards ass mods give posters when they’re fighter bashing covington when the only thing he did was wear a red hat and talk shit just as alot of other fighters do
Its sad honestly. Its no different than grown men having a meltdown when their favorite WWE personality loses.

Well I personally think he would fuck up Mohammed. It's a tiny bit too early for Shavkat and he had a war with Neal. Jorge has no business in there, Burns is right around the corner...

Can't think of much else
Belal, Shavkat and Burns(after another win) all deserve the title shot more than Colby. His last 3 wins were over people on 2 fight losing streaks, he's past due for fighting down in the rankings.

Can we finally put this to rest? Those 2 "close" losses to Usman, where only he got dropped and his jaw broken, were a silly reason to hold him above other, better contenders. Glad it's dead in the water
Colby is definitely super good and one of the best in the division, he just doesn't deserve a title shot. He's only beaten a shot Woodley and Masvidal recently. He just sits out because he knows his controversy will ensure him a shot, because controversy sells. He doesn't deserve it though.

Just like Rose Namajunas does not deserve a title shot right now, despite the fact she has two wins over the current champ.

He literally says bigoted, prejudiced shit. Colby treats no one with respect except Trump, so he should expect none in return.

How about the incessant ducking and being incredibly inactive? Why do all you Colby lovers conveniently ignore those facts?

I'm not even doing MMA math. I'm just going off of rankings.

The #2 in MMA is actually #3 because the champ isn't ranked #1 which is retarded.

Came to post this. I don’t think it’s retarded since the champ isn’t identified as a contender he’s just the champ. So that means every fighter that isn’t champ is a numbered contender based on the rank. It makes sense for internal rankings of orgs to do that, external obviously include the champs.

Back