Media Colby: 'Kamaru lost because of me... 10 rounds with me took the life out of him. Not the same guy. Chin is kinda gone'

Colby got finished in their fights and out wrestled yet thinks usmans chin is gone cause of him?

Edwards is the reason if Usmans chin is gone and Khamzat is the reason usmans takedown defense went from best in ufc history to questionable going forward. None of that had to do with Colby or any other past opponent.

Colby is one of the lightest handed guys in the UFC ever. He has I think 1 knockdown in his whole UFC career. Despite thousands of strikes landed. It´s the opposite, Leon softened up Kamarus chin with that headkick. That being said Colby can win this. But boy does he take himself serious. When he said he should be ranked p4p cause he lost to Usman.

Usman just beat up Sherdog darling Khamzat Chimaev and was robbed of a draw on a week's notice. He's getting up there in age but he seems to be just fine for now.

Colby is just doing his 'everybody except me sucks' gimmick so people shouldn't read too much into it.

Maybe he also needs to tell himself that for his own confidence knowing he's coming into a fight with the guy who beat Usman twice while Usman beat Colby twice.

Usman himself is doing the same thing for the same reason. He has become Colby's number 1 cheerleader in the build up to this fight. Cause if Colby wins he can tell himself the Leon fights were a fluke.

Colby got finished in their fights and out wrestled yet thinks usmans chin is gone cause of him?

Edwards is the reason if Usmans chin is gone and Khamzat is the reason usmans takedown defense went from best in ufc history to questionable going forward. None of that had to do with Colby or any other past opponent.

I usually agree with your posts but how did he get outwrestled? From what I remember the first fight was a striking match and Colby got an (unofficial) takedown on Usman in the second fight

LMAO. That pillow hands pack some nasty damage for sure.

Colby is hyping it up obviously but he rocked Kamaru more than once with excellently timed and placed shots.

Colby only got finished in one of the fights. Both were very competitive (Colby won 2 rounds in both) and he rocked Usman in both fights.

That being said, Colby didn't soften his chin any more than anyone else lol

Back