Media Colby Lays Down the Truth on Paddy

There is no fighter tougher than Colby in UFC history

So just stop posting rubbish
Can't stand the guy, but he did fight with a broken jaw for 2 rounds and was holding his own. Can't question his toughness from that fight at least

Colby is mad because Paddy is getting a 7 figure salary from Barstool and probably other companies. But Colby is so cringe he has to film cheap ass commercials.

Colby is mad because Paddy is getting a 7 figure salary from Barstool and probably other companies. But Colby is so cringe he has to film cheap ass commercials.

Colbys arriving in helicopters for interviews
7 figures is nothing for Covington.
I know that for a fact

You can now continue hating on chaos.

LMFAO since when did the words "truth" and "Colby" go together in the same sentence? The last time that fake patriot, non binary closet queen was honest with theirselves was when the UFC was about to cut they/them after being such a boring crotch diver. Cry more, snowflakes!

LMFAO since when did the words "truth" and "Colby" go together in the same sentence? The last time that fake, non binary closet queen was honest with theirselves was when the UFC was about to cut him after being such a boring crotch diver. Cry more, snowflakes!

Last time he was honest was when he said he beat Leon.

And true UFC fans agree with him.

Leon did nothing that fight.

Damn, they got the worst photo of Paddy possible (excluding fat versions). Doing him more dirty than the judges did Jared Gordon.

Not just the bowl cut.
The accent, the walkout, the fighting style. He's big on the social media shit and promoting himself.
All play a part in is success/hype so far.

And he knows how to put cunts away. More than we can say for Colton, lol. Couldn't finish a packet of crisps that cunt.
Are you a scouser, my son? I read your comment in Jaimie carraghers voice

He finished Woodley
33390468-0-image-a-2_1600578764152.jpg
More like Woodley's rib defeated Woodley.

Not just the bowl cut.
The accent, the walkout, the fighting style. He's big on the social media shit and promoting himself.

And he knows how to put cunts away. More than we can say for Colton, lol. Couldn't finish a packet of crisps that cunt.
You sound British as hell lol “crisps” omg I can’t

Lmao how did he beat leon? In what way in the cage did he beat Leon? Proof/evidence/facts? Everything from scoring by judges to mma media to stats all say otherwise.

Not just the bowl cut.

Colby is better than paddy.

If colby was British yall would love him

Colby knows he can’t beat any of the top 5 guys especially Shavkhat (he has already ducked him) and belal. He knows wb is a striker only. So that is the easiest path to victory over a top 10 guy for him and wb isn’t in his prime.

Makes me feel bad for Wonderboy honestly, lol. He’s in his 40s and just wants strikers these days, but these grapplers keep wanting to eat him alive knowing he’s a name that’s the path of least resistance match up wise at this point.

Hey pussy, so you are still here!

Can’t decide if you’re a full on gimmick troll or just a mentally challenged idiot living in a fantasy world, but whichever it might be, how does it feel to be a degenerate loser that just like your favourite fighter gets wrecked everywhere he shows up?

Back