Media Colby Lays Down the Truth on Paddy

Makes me feel bad for Wonderboy honestly, lol. He’s in his 40s and just wants strikers these days, but these grapplers keep wanting to eat him alive knowing he’s a name that’s the path of least resistance match up wise at this point.
Problem for WB is if he ever wants to fight for a title in ufc he will need to be able to beat guys in top 10 and basically all of those guys can grapple well. If he is over trying to win a title he can pick strikers only who are mostly not in top 10.

So what he couldn't cancel it or what? He already fought everyone before with his deviated system, the way he was able to push the pace on RDA it seemed like his breathing wasn't holding him back that much.

He had the Woodley fight right there and he didn't take it. Flat out, doesn't matter how you try and rewrite history or make up injuries.

Colby said he wanted the fight in November but the UFC wanted September. He thought he had way more pull than he actually had and the UFC strongarmed him and took his fake belt off him.
Well we seen what happened when they did fight and when Usman started fighting elite guys unlike Maia and WB

Would you rather have colbys career or paddys?
At this point?
Paddy's.

He'll have a career outside of fighting, and with every win he's getting more and more popular.
His momentum could steamroll and he could be massive.

Do I think he'll ever be "great"? Top 10 or whatever else? No, I don't. Not as it stands, there are too many holes in his game and the top lads will likely put him away.

But there is always time to improve.

Colton on the other hand, he has already peaked, his best performances being losses to Usman. Probably nowhere to go from here realistically after Leon Scott beat him. Especially given the smack talk schtick has worn thin for most. His brand is on the downturn.

Point being, it's not only about "who is the best fighter at this point in time".

Winners focus on losers and losers focus on scousers.

Or something.

Back