Media Colby showing no work in UFC Embedded 1-2

I'm not worried about his gas tank training wise as that's always been his strength. But I was more thinking it looks like he's probably got a cold, or at least is desperately trying to prevent one.

I know fighters are pretty stupid people on average, but you'd think even they should realize that if you live in Miami then head to Colorado the week before your fight it's going to be a pretty big shock to your system going from sunny beaches to snowy winter. Especially so as a weird move considering the fight's in Vegas so he's just going to have to re-acclimate to a warmer climate all over again. If the fight were in Colorado this move would make sense but I'm just left puzzling why you'd come out here at this point in time.

(unless of course yeah, you're trying to hide something from media and know the media's in Miami or Vegas)

Colby has the worst cardio in the UFC. He’ll gas inside 1.

Soo
colby would head kick bruce lee into oblivion!
So.... you got butthurt that I talked badly about your boytoy? And you are thinking you are retaliating by sticking your tongue out at me with the Bruce Lee talk? The hilarious part is that you actually think I give a shit about your childish antics ROFL. Don't take things personally like that; unless you are Colby's cousin or something. Chill the butthurt pal.

PNJqUMS.gif

People talking like Leon is some KO machine, he's got pillow hands and the headkick was a Hail Mary that will never land again. He probably doesn't even hit harder than Colby

I don't believe for a second Colby is taking this championship fight lightly even if he has been inactive as hell the past few years. This is probably the biggest fight of his career and he's always wanted the belt.
He is probably playing mind games so that his opponent may underestimate him

Back