Colby vs Garry. Who wins?

It's hard to predict this fight IMO.

I'll say this, I think I favor garry in a 3 round fight and colby in a 5 round fight.

Ya I could definitely see Colby talking a big game about this fight only to actually pick a fight with another washed up 40 year old.

he's been picking a fight with Garry though.

Garry wins me over with slicing & dicing of Colby with long-distance precision striking through picking & kicking. I think Garry will be well prepared for any of Colby's one-dimensional attacks of td's and outlast you. UFC needs to make this happen The Prospect vs The Falling Star.

i think that's all theater. If colby didn't want to fight him he'd just not speak of him like he does about anyone else he has no interest in fighting.

the stipulation thing is a promotional tool.
I think Colby is more interested in being a social media personality than a pro fighter.

I think Colby is more interested in being a social media personality than a pro fighter.

Agreed! Why do you think one of the stipulations was to turn on your social media comments, what does your social comment section have to do anything with putting on a fight?

Agreed! Why do you think one of the stipulations was to turn on your social media comments, what does your social comment section have to do anything with putting on a fight?
It's just talk to get us to talk about it to garner interest in the fight for him and move his social media numbers.

it's a stupid game, but it's THE game.

If he can get enough people to talk about this fight before it offical it'll be "anticipated" that's how it works, it is really that simple. In ways, it's what fighters DONT do enough which is promote themselves and their own desired match ups with out being prompted by the UFC to do so

It's just talk to get us to talk about it to garner interest in the fight for him and move his social media numbers.

it's a stupid game, but it's THE game.

If he can get enough people to talk about this fight before it offical it'll be "anticipated" that's how it works, it is really that simple. In ways, it's what fighters DONT do enough which is promote themselves and their own desired match ups with out being prompted by the UFC to do so

I get it, but really not down with it I'm into this match-up without the tweets or X's or whatever they called now. The extent of my social media is Sherdog and FB which I hear is passe now.

I haven't seen much discussion about the actual fight. Who wins? Colby looked past his prime in his last fight but idk, might have been ring rust. I do think Colby can't just pressure and wrestle against Garry because Garry is good at controlling distance, not as good as Leon but I think Colby will be a little wary and might just get picked apart at range. If he doesn't implement his pressure and pace from the start, he might lose but if he can, Garry has a TDD of exactly 69 (lmao) percent.
Who do you think wins?
ian garry's wife's boyfriend wins

I get it, but really not down with it I'm into this match-up without the tweets or X's or whatever they called now. The extent of my social media is Sherdog and FB which I hear is passe now.
I have sherdog and a discord server. No other sm, other than a Facebook but I only use it for market place. Social media is kinda weird for me

The fight is sensible, I don’t need the theatrics.

Colby from the last fight - Garry...Any other Colby - Colby

Being 41 I can't get into instagram or twatters, just can't be fucked to do so. You are not alone.

If it's the Colby who fought Edwards, then Garry would win. Colby would obviously have to take him down and keep him there.

Back