Media Colby was ahead on score cards before jaw break! According to facts Colby wins rematch!

Fluke injury was the reason he lost.

Colby Lost because he has garbage striking has a pea-heart and can’t come back from adversity.

I mean for christs sake he ran from the Octagon looking for a purple pillow and phone to call the police on Usman for kicking his ass.

I don’t really care about either guys and would love it if Woodley, Usman and Colby all disappeared from the division.

But Colby faking multiple Eye pokes then running out like the Pea-hearted nobody that he is was hilarious.

Colby did very little damage to Usman, while Usman broke Colbys jaw.

How can there be any discussion who won the fight? The judge that scored it for Colby simply has no idea about MMA or contact sport in general and should retire.

How can there be any discussion who won the fight? The judge that scored it for Colby simply has no idea about MMA or contact sport in general and should retire.

There isnt RNC is Colby’s one fan and he is arguing a very stupid pov that if Colby had not of lost he would of won LOL

Colby Lost because he has garbage striking has a pea-heart and can’t come back from adversity.

I mean for christs sake he ran from the Octagon looking for a purple pillow and phone to call the police on Usman for kicking his ass.

I don’t really care about either guys and would love it if Woodley, Usman and Colby all disappeared from the division.

But Colby faking multiple Eye pokes then running out like the Pea-hearted nobody that he is was hilarious.
Pea heart? LOL, fought 9 minutes with a broken jaw and even won a round WITH the compromised jaw.

Youre too biased to even see that in terms of heart hes up there with the best of them.

His striking is better than Usmans.

Pea heart? LOL, fought 9 minutes with a broken jaw and even won a round.

Youre too biased to even see that in terms of heart hes up there with the best of them.

His striking is better than Usmans.

His striking is so much better then Usman’s that he landed at will and broke Usmans Jaw then TKO’d him
........NOT hahahahahahaha.

Your a clown

Took Usman 9 minutes to finish a dude with a broken jaw. What happens in the rematch? Without the broken jaw?

Now, Lets look at the scoring card and fight stats with the jaw break in mind to realize that a healthy Colby 1000% beats a healthy Usman.

The following site had Colby ahead 3-1

View attachment 694413
View attachment 694411
According to TWO of the 3 judges Colby at least won 2 rounds of the first 3 before the jaw break.

Colby was ahead on the score cards BEFORE the jaw break. Imagine Colbys jaw not breaking? Usman would lose 100%.

How low is the chance for a jaw break? probably less than 1 jaw break for every few thousands shots connecting to jaw.

In the rematch Usman will not be saved by fluke injury. I have no doubt in my mind Colby will be champion. And, your biased asses are preventing you from acknowledging reality. The broken jaw was the deciding factor of the fight.

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

Usman is gooooood in that division, only colby and leon edwards can threaten his belt and they are in for at least 3 or 4 fights won before they can get a title shot

Usman would smash colbys face again if they rematch.

he stunned him few times, someone with more power would've knocked him out with those

I hope Colby wins rematch if they have one but "facts" <Oku02><{CMPALM}>

my mate dangerous Daves cousin is in vegas for a dr who convention and he heard from someone who was getting a taxi back to the hotel and the cab drivers sister works at the hospital and she said shes never heard of coby but if it was true she would def know,
so explain that bro
Stfu.

he stunned him few times, someone with more power would've knocked him out with those

So was the fight "Colby vs Usman" or "Someone with more power than Colby vs Usman"?

all this salt cant be good for your health.

The bout was also tied before he was TKO'd too.

Move on already for god sakes he lost!

Nah he lost every round and was about to be put into coma but got saved by the ref

i thought the broken jaw turned out to be fake news

There were conflicting statements released by UFC PR to the media. After Covington initially went to the hospital, they said that it wasn't broken. Then they corrected themselves.

So Colby was winning right up to the point that he lost? K

Back