Colby was never that good

The last guy Colby beat, who was NOT over the hill was Barbanera lol.

Let that sink in.
Guy's resume is trash.

He'll beat Thompson/Burns (old men on their way out) in his next fight, and then he will get a new title shot.

Remember a few years ago Colby "2nd best current ww" so he gets a free second title fight while Edwards calling him out and getting ducked hard.

He's had his moments, but his schtick has definitely always been goofy and unfunny.

It’s annoying how he fought for the title after that long of layoff when he had previously lost 2 title fights with a win against a very very overrated and elderly Masvidal sandwiched in between. Belal certainly earned the shot more than Colby, and Shavkat looks great too. Looking forward to Shavkat fighting for the title, he’s a gamer

Did Colby legit think he won? The brain damage must've started to accumulate

Yes
giphy.gif

He probably has to move up in weight now. It's too much work for him to stay at WW to fight from the bottom.

One of the most overrated fighters in the past 10 years.

The last guy Colby beat, who was NOT over the hill was Barbanera lol.

Let that sink in.
Guy's resume is trash.

look at Leon’s resume..

aside from Usman, Luque is his only win.

Other than that it’s all lightweights (Colby included).

Loudmouth journeyman is what he will always be. He'll never get a title shot again. And speaking ill of Leon's dead father has left me hating Colby now. So glad I was never a Colby fan

he’s pretty good at exercising. kind of shit at actually hurting people though

Yea you're right.. he claimed its ring rust. This is one of the down side of waiting for a title shot. Too inactive
I thought maybe he jacked a knee up or something since he wasn’t moving all that much but fuck, he looked like complete dog shit 💩

look at Leon’s resume..

aside from Usman, Luque is his only win.

Other than that it’s all lightweights (Colby included).

I'm not suggesting Leon has some god tier resume.

His wins over Usman (x2), Colby, Tumenov and Luque are better than anything Colby has done though. Leon has actually beaten his contemporaries.

Back