Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

Damn trump has made half the country retarded. Trump derangement syndrome
images

He has made 90% of the country retarded. Dems def have TDS but most Repubs would believe he was Santa if he told them so.
Dude def has a gift for eliciting the craziest emotions in folks.

it took 23 minutes for him to show up last night and thats only because leon let go of the submission and gave up his position.

his shit talking was more entertaining than the fight he brought, and that's not saying much. even the fans were able to see through that shit and lol at him calling the crowd a bunch of broke bitches after they booed him.
quit playing, you know whta I'm talking about

quit playing, you know whta I'm talking about

oh. so you were talking about molestini cheetolini? i mean yeah he showed up to the fights, but only a minute or two into colby's post fight speech, orange cosby had up and left just as quickly as he arrived. nobody likes a loser.

I believe that MAGAT (Make America Great Again, Trump!) response to this line of victimology is "fuck your feelings"

As to the question of whether this degeneracy is new in combat sports, it is not. Ricardo Mayorga said everything and worse than Colby ever would. Before that, there were literal race riots in some of boxing's early history.

But we are living in a media landscape where any irrelevant blithering, such as this one, has a literal forum and I believe that is why we are always going to be living with a prevailing "this is getting worse than ever" sentiment, despite fairly substantial improvements in decorum

Do any Americans think trump has a legit chance of being re-elected?
Sure, lots do and then they'll cry stolen election when he loses in a landslide again. They think they're the majority and that the world revolves around them and when they're proven wrong they can't accept it

The facts are Leon only landed 13 more significant strikes. None of those had Colby damaged/wobbled/on shaky legs, etc. The first three rounds were largely point fighting pitter patter, where Leon landed more, barely. 13 more significant strikes over 5 rounds. Colby did have more ground control time by four minutes. He won the fifth round, finished stronger. Even if Leon let him, that is still a concession. Is it not? It was a closer fight, closer than people will ever give credit, because they are blinded by orange induced madness/xyience. Colby, with the right match ups + no USADA in 2024, a win over Wonder Guy would be right back in title contention, would he not? I think Leon won, without a doubt, but it was way closer than people think, and Leon also did not put on a crazy performance. It was glorified sparring at points. This is my unbiased assessment of the fight. Props to Leon. Props to Colby. However the most exciting thing was the press conference, plus Sean Stricklands 12-6 hellbows.
You’ve been watching mma since the early 2000’s and you really think was a close fight ? Seek help bro

Leon pieced him up on the feet, both with punches and leg kicks, and also outgrappled him nearly finishing the fight with a submission twice. It wasn’t even remotely close

You must be trolling

I believe the term is fair weather, unless you are referring to his literal farewell while Colby was performing his supplications and warming his throat up for the bacchanal services required later in the backroom

Honestly it was a bad loom for Colby to compare that fight to the previous election. Regardless of what you believe happened in the election him comparing the two was a bad look as that fight was a landslide and couldn't even be considered a robbery.

To be fair he was probably on his way out during Leons interview.

This is Trump and his team getting a head start on the crowd at the end of the event. They probably didn't even realize that Colby would get the mic since he lost.

This is a nothing burger. Colby is still Trump's boy.

He always leaves early, he has to for security reasons. And he wasn’t going to tie the belt around Colby, as if security was going to allow that to happen, how gullible are some people

Dick riding any politician, Democrat or Republican, is pathetic.

They're the worst of the worst. Not a single one cares about you or this country.

Tons of TDS up in hurrrrrr.

Living rent free in Libtards heads till they day they die.

Completely wacky how he could think he won that <45>

Colby desperately trying to parrot the donald Trump for president thing as trump is walking out is hilarious....like a child screaming out for his father hahaha look at me dad! notice me...dont go dad!! I did this for you!!!

I think it's time for him to go. Not only because he put Colby in yet another title fight he didn't deserve, but just his incessant ass licking of Trump, a guy who is under major indictments and crimes against the national security of the country.

He keeps bringing Trump there not realizing that the UFC is now a Big name corporation with many investors instead of just Fertita owned.

It's not smart for a business like this to just side with one politician, especially one like Trump who can hurt the brand. ITS NOT HIS COMPANY and yet he acts like it is.

I think he chose a clearly Ring Rusted Colby just to make Trump base happy. Not smart and look at the results.

Back