Social Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary "Just Do It" Campaign

Good choice by Nike?

• Total voters
Won't be buying anything Nike ever again. Just another company injecting politics into its brand. I'm sick of it.

Federer obviously because he's the GOAT of GOATs, Djokovic sure at times. Murray? LOL. Murray fanboys I fucking swear. Nadal, interesting question.
Rafael GOATAL and it's not even close

Federer obviously because he's the GOAT of GOATs, Djokovic sure at times. Murray? LOL. Murray fanboys I fucking swear. Nadal, interesting question.
its the truth.... you just cant accept it

Whats wrong with those people? Look like regular folk to me. Don't know where you come from that people like this look like freaks.

Were you following along? A poster attempted to characterize all "liberals" as unathletic, and not in need of atheltic wear. Despite the fact that conservative rural America has the highest rates of obesity, heart disease, and the highest rates of opiate prescription.
It's this type of smugness that propelled Trump to the presidency in the first place, as granny and the hard workingparents in this picture don't have twitter, don't go out in the street and protest, but they watch the evening news, see they get called racists even tho they voted for a black president, they are fed up and also have a vote that counts as much as the most smug of hipsters.

It never ceases to amaze how self unaware some conservative posters are. Conservatives for generations characterize progressive and liberal people as limp wristed, sissies, commies, and call them homosexual as an insult. Then add to it conservatives for generations talk about lazy liberals from blue states, despite those blue states contributing all the money those red states leach off of.

Nah homie, its you guys who are smug. You're just too unaware to even realize it.

<{hughesimpress}>

Were you following along? A poster attempted to characterize all "liberals" as unathletic, and not in need of atheltic wear. Despite the fact that conservative rural America has the highest rates of obesity, heart disease, and the highest rates of opiate prescription.

It never ceases to amaze how self unaware some conservative posters are. Conservatives for generations characterize progressive and liberal people as limp wristed, sissies, commies, and call them homosexual as an insult. Then add to it conservatives for generations talk about lazy liberals from blue states, despite those blue states contributing all the money those red states leach off of.

Nah homie, its you guys who are smug. You're just too unaware to even realize it.

<{hughesimpress}>
Im not even conservative by a long shot, homie. I voted for Bernie and Jill. I don't subscribe to the dem/repub paradigm, and think it is dangerous to people that do.

What you mentioned about obesity and opiates is true, but it has nothing to do with the left right paradigm and is a product of uber corruption in the government and them being co-opted by special interest. Both establishment Dems and republicans are just as bad, with their GMO's, pumping prescription pills out like JuJu Bee's, hoaxing phony ass wars that kill millions, telling the public one thing and then doing another to just make money - see Wikileaks for evidence (i.e. Hillary having a private position and public one) or Cheney making billions off of Iraq. The Cheneys, Rubios, Clintons and Obama are all two sides of the same coin, who rose to power because they are so corrupt and would literally knowingly get a child rapist off from doing jail time (see Hillary's confession).

If you saw the NY Times article from the anon high ranking White House official, you will see that not even Trump is conservative and that he is surrounded by these leaches, as that is all that exists in Washington - the only thing that rivals Washington is Hollywood in it's corruption. For what it's worth, I don't think Trump is co-opted to the extent that past POTUS have been since Carter and Kennedy, and as a result of his non willingness to conform to corruption, the entire 'swamp' is doing everything they can to bring him down, just as they did with Carter and also having Kennedy wiped out. These people are evil, and everyone that buys in to the left-right illusion is just feeding their fire.

Strange how Kaep never had a problem with the flag until he was about to be cut. Must be a coincidence.

I don't think he has ever had a problem with an inanimate object. It was the actions of humans to other humans.

Silly Nike, this is why children don’t run the world, they react purely out of emotions, not sensibility

DmabdvJX0AAoHg0.jpg:large

Just saw it for the first time at a bar in Phoenix.

Most of the people there were Trump supporters. One guy even had a Trump flag on his raised truck. Anyways, no one at the bar even cared.

I thought Colin Kaepernick was a tanned White guy with a cool fro.

I don't agree with this but I support anyone wanting to take a knee during an anthem. This publicity stunt by Nike is only going to further divide America. It's really getting out of hand and I don't think this is the right way to make things better. Nike isn't doing this for blacks being killed and we all know how much they care for their workers abroad.. They certainly do not deserve any praise whatsoever.

It's a shoe company trying to make profit. Is this issue really going to divide America? What's next? Mcdonalds will make a liberal tv ad and then Republicans will be burning their hamburgers they just bought for lunch?

Buy the shoes; Don't buy the shoes. This is a non issue.

I can't wait to clown on all the bums who burned their shit and start wearing New Balance.

WHAT ARE THOSE?????????

I can't wait to clown on all the bums who burned their shit and start wearing New Balance.

WHAT ARE THOSE?????????
I've been rocking suede 574's for years. Love the classic style.
Made in America too, not a sweatshop like a certain other slacktivist manufacturer...

new-balance-574-2018-2.jpg

The real key to building wealth is finding a good product at a good price. Just a little friendly advice buddy...

*looks at Yohji Yamamoto collection*

Yeah, not all that worried.

Back