COLLUSION: The Hill confirms that Hillary took Bribes from Russia (Story so big it Broke her Toe)

That boomerang...

Which isn't surprising given that many parties hoping to currying favor with the Clinton's donated to their foundation.
No.

Jack V. Stalin told me that individuals donated money to the Clinton's charities because of all the good work they do.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...tdown-influence-peddling-criticism-vindicated
But after the election, some of the foundation’s donors acted as if the causes CGI supported were no longer worthy. The Australian government said it did not intend to continue its donations to the Clinton Foundation; it had given $88 million over ten years. After dramatically increasing its yearly donation in 2014 and 2015, the government of Norway chose to reduce its donation by 87 percent after the election.

Why would foreign governments suddenly lose interest in the charitable work the Clinton Foundation purported to do? They wouldn’t, unless the Clinton Foundation and CGI had existed to give foreign governments and businessmen a way to curry favor with a future president from the beginning.

The April shutdown, then, makes complete sense: Why keep operating if there’s no influence left to peddle? Clinton fans will vehemently deny that there’s anything to this cynical explanation, but the behavior of many foundation partners suggests that selling access and goodwill was a big part of the organization’s operations.

$88 Mil is a lot of steak dinners. And that's just Australia.

She was the highest ranking member of Obama's cabinet and #4 in the line of succession for the Presidency. You cannot compare a person with that much power to some boss in the private sector you are trying to schmooze.

Last edited:
No.

Jack V. Stalin told me that individuals donated money to the Clinton's charities because of all the good work they do.

Sure. Both can be true.

But but muh Russia, muh liberal Hollywood, muh Women's rights.

Holy shit, the lefties here are pathetic. If this was about Trump you would never hear the end of it.
Holy shit you righties are pathetic. If this was Trump you would be hearing nothing burger, anonymous sources and this is it.

It's an interesting read but it doesn't actually allege that the Clinton's or the foundation took bribers. It alleges that the many of the parties who who were interested in the deal were also donating to the Clinton Foundation. Which isn't surprising given that many parties hoping to currying favor with the Clinton's donated to their foundation.

The complaints about the Clinton Foundation receiving money from people who hoped to leverage their donations into political connections with the Clintons are reasonable complaints.

However, that's very different from allegations that the parties here donated to the Clinton's in return for some sort of promised action.

It's weird having to defend these types of things because people overstate what's happening to paint a false picture for political reasons. It's like knowing that a guy is stealing $20 from the cash register and instead of addressing that, some people want to paint it as if the guy is robbing the entire commercial enterprise at gun point.

People donate to the charities of famous/influential people all of the time just to create a favorable relationship with the famous/influential person. It is not done to break the law. It is done because personal relationships matter at the upper end of the political/economic ladder and donating, what are often relatively paltry sums, is an easy way to get on someone's radar.

Anecdotally, I always tell the story of a real estate developer that wanted to build a large project and needed the connections of someone more powerful than himself to get things done. So, the developer started a charity for something that the powerful person felt deeply about. Fast forward a few years and that developer had leveraged his charity into a personal meeting with the powerful individual and eventually won his support for the project. Not bribery, just using charities to create relationships that eventually benefit both parties.

The Clinton Foundation charity is an obvious example of this type of thing. The Clinton's leveraged their power and influence to generate interest in their charity. The charity did actual work. The people who donated increased their odds of eventually meeting the Clinton's and hopefully convincing them to support some course of action. The Clinton's remained in the center of this web. But it's a very different from bribery or "pay for play". It's closer to taking your boss out for a steak dinner hoping that he'll remember you when it's time to hand out promotions vs. taking him out for that dinner in exchange for a guaranteed promotion. Under one, you still have to do your job and do it well to be eligible for the promotion. You still have to convince your boss that you're a good fit. Under the other, it doesn't matter what you do so long as the dinner bill is covered.

That's a pretty expensive stake.

It's playing the edges in a very calculated way from the start. Obviously this type of stuff is what makes people cynical about the mess of politics. If cleared it looks bad and others will cry foul if prosecuted.

Will it come down to what does "is" mean and how do you define sex?
Lawyers make the best politicians.

Holy shit you righties are pathetic. If this was Trump you would be hearing nothing burger, anonymous sources and this is it.

Except, that's you living in your fantasy safe space again. This is reality, and it turn out the one with shady dealings with Russia was Hillary. Witnesses, documents, evidence. That is the difference.

No matter, y'all having to spend years of your life crying about the Trump presidency provides all the satisfaction we could ever want.

That's a pretty expensive stake.

It's playing the edges in a very calculated way from the start. Obviously this type of stuff is what makes people cynical about the mess of politics. If cleared it looks bad and others will cry foul if prosecuted.

Will it come down to what does "is" mean and how do you define sex?
Lawyers make the best politicians.
Probably about right for a stake, just not a steak

No.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...tdown-influence-peddling-criticism-vindicated

$88 Mil is a lot of steak dinners. And that's just Australia.

She was the highest ranking member of Obama's cabinet and #4 in the line of succession for the Presidency. You cannot compare a person with that much power to some boss in the private sector you are trying to schmooze.

That's some interesting information. The money just dried up immediately. Could be a coincidence though, I mean coincidences happen.

the poster child of pay for play?

no, you don't say

1. Obviously, this was as controversial as it was made out to be during the election, in spite of Clinton supporters attempt to dismiss it.

2. WTF FBI? Your incompetence has become your signature move.

3. FBI incompetence notwithstanding, Obama and Clinton f'd up.

4. SMH at anybody who pretends Russian money didn't influence the Clintons.

Probably about right for a stake, just not a steak

Good one, l could claim a "stake" in the game but that would be stealing. My typical posting off a cell phone with several things going on.

No. The article implies all of that but words it in a way that makes it obvious to me there is no evidence she actually took the money.
It really comes down to what the meaning of the word 'is', is, am I right?

This is just a republican smokescreen to distract from Trumps mounting impeachment :)
tenor.gif

Good one, l could claim a "stake" in the game but that would be stealing. My typical posting off a cell phone with several things going on.
I just posted about fat women raping drink guys in another thread. Shit happens. Funny thing is I had to correct the autocorrect from drunk back he drink when I originally typed drink on purpose to make this post. So fuck iPhones?

IF she broke the law, then lock her up.

I don't think the article is saying what many here are pretending it does.

Back