COLLUSION: The Hill confirms that Hillary took Bribes from Russia (Story so big it Broke her Toe)

Here is the proof folks, from the article.

"agents had gathered documents showing the transmission of millions of dollars from Russia’s nuclear industry to an American entity that had provided assistance to Bill Clinton’s foundation, sources confirmed to The Hill"

Change Clinton Foundation to Trump Foundation and highlight "sources."
Would you still believe that paragraph, or would you toss it to the side saying it means nothing.

Would you still believe that paragraph, or would you toss it to the side saying it means nothing.

Did you read the article? This was a large investigation done by the FBI, there are documents to support the claims.

Face it, Hillary was taking bribes from Russians. Over 100 million dollars documented, likely much more we can't trace because of how they set up their "charity".

Did you read the article? This was a large investigation done by the FBI, there are documents to support the claims.

Face it, Hillary was taking bribes from Russians.

But in this case?

The same - both. Some people donated they trusted the foundation to meet it's goals. Some people donated to get one step closer to a personal rela
No.

Jack V. Stalin told me that individuals donated money to the Clinton's charities because of all the good work they do.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...tdown-influence-peddling-criticism-vindicated

$88 Mil is a lot of steak dinners. And that's just Australia.

She was the highest ranking member of Obama's cabinet and #4 in the line of succession for the Presidency. You cannot compare a person with that much power to some boss in the private sector you are trying to schmooze.

Which isn't actually about this nuclear deal. I was saying that the OP's story is vague enough to let people reach whatever conclusion they want. And here you've cited a story from 10 months ago to support the specific claims in the OP but neither story actually reference each other. Your link doesn't mention the nuclear deal, the OP link doesn't say if/when the "interested parties" stopped donating to the CGI.

Note that I'm referringing bribery, I'm pointing out that the story in the OP is so vague as the Clinton Foundation's role that pretty much any theory you want to lay on it is plausible.

Take the Australian component from your link, is the allegation that the Australian government was bribing Bill Clinton? Which is a different allegation from currying political favor with Bill Clinton. What were they bribing him to accomplish?

Lastly, the CGI and the Clinton Foundation are 2 different things. CGI was a program of the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation itself continues to operate. An important detail that is often disregarded. :(

The FBI is also investigating Trump

But you said Trump personally donated $1,000,000 to Puerto Rico PERSONALLY. Can you provide a source on this? Until you can everything you say is nonsense, kinda like your boy Trump.

That's a pretty expensive stake.

It's playing the edges in a very calculated way from the start. Obviously this type of stuff is what makes people cynical about the mess of politics. If cleared it looks bad and others will cry foul if prosecuted.

Will it come down to what does "is" mean and how do you define sex?
Lawyers make the best politicians.

No argument here. It's exactly playing the edges that make it so easy to believe that every bad outcome is the result of intentional rule breaking.

Then why did Comey testify they were not?

Three times he told the president.

Because we exist in a physical universe in which time and matter coexist together.

Time progressed, Trump fired Comey, now he's under investigation by the FBI as well.

But you said Trump personally donated $1,000,000 to Puerto Rico PERSONALLY. Can you provide a source on this? Until you can everything you say is nonsense, kinda like your boy Trump.

Folks, this is what the left has fallen to, SAD! Multiple times I've shown this gentleman that Trump donated 3 million in campaign funds to disaster relief. A million for each. Yet, he still cries about it as if it's not proof. Just like they're saying this article isn't proof. All they have now is bitching and complaining.

I hope y'all enjoy these tears as much as I do, because we've got years of them to come.

Then why did Comey testify they were not?

Three times he told the president.
You do realize that Comey isn't the FBI Director and that there is presently an investigation going on, yeah?

Because we exist in a physical universe in which time and matter coexist together.

Time progressed, Trump fired Comey, now he's under investigation by the FBI as well.

Is this the same Comey that wrote Hillary's exoneration months before testimony?

Folks, this is what the left has fallen to, SAD! Multiple times I've shown this gentleman that Trump donated 3 million in campaign funds to disaster relief. A million for each. Yet, he still cries about it as if it's not proof. Just like they're saying this article isn't proof. All they have now is bitching and complaining.

I hope y'all enjoy these tears as much as I do, because we've got years of them to come.
A campaign fund donation isn't the same as a personal donation.

Is this the same Comey that wrote Hillary's exoneration months before testimony?

source-ls-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbelievablefactsblog-com-oh-yeah-well-8597852.png

Back