Social Colombians told to shower with a partner as drought hits capital water supplies

Isn’t that place a jungle? Wouldn’t think water would be a problem for them

Are you n Rio?

- Florianópolis in the state of Santa Catarina. Floripa is Brazil most dangerous city!
o-que-fazer-em-florianopolis-pontos-turisticos-passeios-conexao123.jpg

ponte-hercilio-luz.jpg

praia-do-campeche-em-florianopolis-brasil-com-varios-turistas-nas-ferias-de-verao-1.jpg

Guy is well informed but he goes too fast from one subject to another, it's difficult get his point. I'll try again paying more attention later.

- He has a degree in law and is also a former teacher. He kills the debate on the begining, by cutting the person. And also brings the most stupid ct's. People side with him, because only the chosen ones can see the light!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Isn’t that place a jungle? Wouldn’t think water would be a problem for them

It's city of 8 million people. Any time anything goes wrong in a city of 8 million people shit goes to hell pretty fast. Look what happens to New York every few years when they get heavy rains.

- Guga Kuerten. Thiago Tavares is also from here. Trained at his gym more than a decade ago. He had a Boxe Thai gym in the center of Florianópolis, close to the terminal. Santiago Ponzinibbio trained here. One of the strongest guys i ever met. But was a very nice dude. Nazareno was the jiu-jitsu teacher

Who would have thought cramming 8 million people in one city was a bad idea.
Certainly not the folks in NY.

This is just the tip of the spear, kiddos. In the next 50 years we are going to see climate motivated migration like we can't imagine.

ND best get ready, things are going to get crowded.

American that has a girlfriend in Medellin, Colombia checking in:

Can't speak for Bogota but I do know that yesterday that Medellin had many area with a water outage.

This is just the tip of the spear, kiddos. In the next 50 years we are going to see climate motivated migration like we can't imagine.

I always tell people. We are living in the best time RIGHT NOW.

- He has a degree in law and is also a former teacher. He kills the debate on the begining, by cutting the person. And also brings the most stupid ct's. People side with him, because only the chosen ones can see the light!:rolleyes:
I'm the biggest CT nut on Sherdog.
I'd still punch him in the face. With pleasure.

1000% true.

He is either Jewish or a cuck, the kind that worship the "chosen people".
Dude even claimed that if you oppose Israel you worship the devil, lol.
The whole there is only one Jewish state vs dozens of muslim/Arab states and hence they need to expel everybody to be safe is bullshit.
Jewish people do not need to live in a Jewish state to be safe, the most prosperous jews live in the US and they have nothing to fear.

- I doubt he believes in what he says. He found a way to market himself. He claims to see things diferent, and only the enlighted like him an see too(this past isn't his claim, people in the coments of his video say this).

Has a book called Red Pill and is planing to run to some politic position. The coments on his videos are comedy gold.

Back