Combat Sports Deal of the Day It's Back!!!

So I got a phone call....first about my grant gloves now about my shorts. I ordered the shorts on the phone and my credit card was charged immediately. I checked my card and the charges appeared and I was told my gear would ship out on Tuesday I believe. Today I was told that they would not honor the shorts price despite speaking to the CSR when placing the order who did not correct the price. I asked if I could at least get one pair at that price because of the inconvenience (I have a bunch of people mad at me who I promised shorts). She said no, she they will not give me one at that price.

Sounds like nobody is going to be getting shorts.

Sounds like a class action lawsuit is in the future for CSI.:D I have copies of all my stuff including their complete website.

I have put off calling CSI to see if anyone was going to have better luck getting the shorts, guess I might as well call them and tell them to give me a refund.

Sounds like no one will be shopping with CSI anymore.....

If they fix their mistakes and honor the prices than we have no problem, but right now I have to order more gear and I think I'll head over to titlemma.com I gave my mitts away and they have some nice ones under $30.00

If they fix their mistakes and honor the prices than we have no problem, but right now I have to order more gear and I think I'll head over to titlemma.com I gave my mitts away and they have some nice ones under $30.00

I'm a HUGE fan of Title!

I've ordered from title a couple of times and never had a problem, just placed my second order with cagesidemma last night, great customer service from boomer and quick shipping. All I know now is I will be make a lot less orders from combatsports.

I'm a HUGE fan of Title!

Title has never did me wrong. I use to give my business to Title before I switched over the Ringside since that was the company my gym was using. They got me back as a customer now.

I don't mind pricing errors...but how am I supposed to know? 2 in 3 days? I ordered twins shorts for 5$ how should I know that Windys at 7$ are BS? Now I've got a shitload of people who used to come to me for gear who aren't going to come back, because I promised them shorts. I'm not happy.

I don't mind pricing errors...but how am I supposed to know? 2 in 3 days? I ordered twins shorts for 5$ how should I know that Windys at 7$ are BS? Now I've got a shitload of people who used to come to me for gear who aren't going to come back, because I promised them shorts. I'm not happy.

I would be pissed too. I really don't think they care about our business.

I got those MMA training gloves, used them for some padwork the other night, they did a good job with the 180 wristwraps I had on. I will try and do a better review later, need to use them a bit more, didn't get a chance to use them on the heavy bag.

However, the gloves come with a label, warning that they are bag gloves, and not for sparring! CSI didn't mention that in the blurb. Having said that, in my opinion, the foam is somewhat softer than my Truth MMA training gloves that I am still trying to break in, so I am not really sure which glove to use on people!

I would be pissed too. I really don't think they care about our business.

Agreed. CSI didn't consider me a repeat customer, or a customer at all, because I had only made orders that were less than $100.
Order which were packaged horribly and got fucked up in shipping, to boot.

I got those MMA training gloves, used them for some padwork the other night, they did a good job with the 180 wristwraps I had on. I will try and do a better review later, need to use them a bit more, didn't get a chance to use them on the heavy bag.

However, the gloves come with a label, warning that they are bag gloves, and not for sparring! CSI didn't mention that in the blurb. Having said that, in my opinion, the foam is somewhat softer than my Truth MMA training gloves that I am still trying to break in, so I am not really sure which glove to use on people!

Really? Everyone rants abot the Truth Gloves

With all the problems I have had with combatsorts lately, it don't really bother me that they are not having sales anymore, I'll shop elsewhere.

With all the problems I have had with combatsorts lately, it don't really bother me that they are not having sales anymore, I'll shop elsewhere.

Yeah. I guess they have to sort out all of the back-rders they've got already!

how are the hybrids as a first pair of gloves?

They are pretty good all around. With any MMA glove though sparring should not be 100%. They do offer more padding than a regular fight glove. I have them and like them. The SSF Primetime style are likely a far better quality for near the same price unless you plan on getting the CSI synthetic leather on sale for $15.00. For $15.00 I might buy a pair for loaners.

They are pretty good all around. With any MMA glove though sparring should not be 100%. They do offer more padding than a regular fight glove. I have them and like them. The SSF Primetime style are likely a far better quality for near the same price unless you plan on getting the CSI synthetic leather on sale for $15.00. For $15.00 I might buy a pair for loaners.

actually right now I'm not sparring. most of my week is bjj but once a week i started doing mma. It's mostly bag/pad work. my trainer let me use his csi training gloves and they felt really loose around my knuckles, but i didn't have handwraps. i was considering the synthetic just as a cheap alternative until it gets a little more serious.

lol these threads went from giddiness over sales to a public lynching real fast

Bought a pair of the muay thai trunks and come to find out they were discontinued, kinda irritating, also bought those gloves and waitin to see how good they are we'll see. So far good service.

Back