Combate Americas Official Betting Thread

I have brain to cap fight but don't have brain to figure this live combate 53 shit ....weird!!!

Ok found it, I wish they have count down clock like ufc.

Last edited:
Doh! I didn't bet this fight, I think they take the line off pretty fast. I wonder if they have fast line for advance fighter to the semi?

1u Verdugo -140
0.25u Prada +310

Have 1u on Lina Rodriguez -141 as well. Wanted to arb a bit but UK books are too slow. Could cash out but will probably let it ride, not sure. Seems like a favourable match up for her and beating the closing line value by this much pays off long term.
Dropped 0.5u, Lina really went to shit dominating on the ground for an easy R1 then trying to strike terribly for 2 & 3.

UkOzWdy.jpg

Couldn’t get a good read in Loma/Hill so I briefly watched tape on Ana Palacios and Laura Huizar and it’s clear that Ana is the more skilled fighter standup and on the ground out of the 2. Appears that Ana has some sort of traditional martial arts background growing up then transitioning to MMA while Huizar looks green everywhere. Latest fights are on YouTube.

Couldn’t get a good read in Loma/Hill so I briefly watched tape on Ana Palacios and Laura Huizar and it’s clear that Ana is the more skilled fighter standup and on the ground out of the 2. Appears that Ana has some sort of traditional martial arts background growing up then transitioning to MMA while Huizar looks green everywhere. Latest fights are on YouTube.
i taped both of them. palacios is much lighter on her feet and from what i saw she has some grappling. didn't see any grappling exchanges with huizar, but her hands look much heavier, though her striking is basic. from what i saw she likes to hang out in the pocket and throws a ton of jab/overhands. i thought about taking palacios when she opened at +150 expecting i could in the very least arb bet huizar when the odds inevitably narrowed but decided to pass due to my terrible track record of betting low level wmma. i tried to find tape on some of the other fights but wasn't that easy. this card is probably a pass for me

Inside left low kick should be utilized for Ana. Maybe avoid the right low kick because Laura like to fire her right hand. Even if Ana moves her head off centerline, Laura could land it because sometimes she throws her right hand wide. Circle away from her power hand and never back up in a straight line. Go for takedowns too cause Laura is off balance a lot and vulnerable to getting takedown. Grapple too and although no tape like you said on Laura grappling I doubt she has the edge there.

Combate Americas Mexicali Risk $790.00

Rafa Garcia/Humberto Bandenay Over 2½ (-215) $215.00 for $100.00

Ana Palacios (+107) vs Laura Huziar $100.00 for $107.00
Ana Palacios (+105) vs Laura Huziar $100.00 for $105.00

Ernesto Ibarra (-185) vs Santiago Monreal $185.00 for $100.00
Ernesto Ibarra (-190) vs Santiago Monreal $190.00 for $100.00

Thank you JimGunn,
I panic, didn't see the 'live' on the Video. I forgot to use VPN. I wish they have a count down so we known we are at the right place ....can't complain I guess, it is free.

I also recall certain country you can watch the whole fight card on facebook. It that still possible??

I also recall certain country you can watch the whole fight card on facebook. It that still possible??
Maybe outside the U.S. and Mexico or anywhere they have tv deals.

Combate Americas Mexicali Results Risk $790.00

Rafa Garcia/Humberto Bandenay Over 2½ (-215) $215.00 for $100.00= $100.00

Ana Palacios (+107) vs Laura Huziar $100.00 for $107.00= $107.00
Ana Palacios (+105) vs Laura Huziar $100.00 for $105.00= $105.00

Ernesto Ibarra (-185) vs Santiago Monreal $185.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Ernesto Ibarra (-190) vs Santiago Monreal $190.00 for $100.00= $100.00
-----

Total Profit= $512.00

No interest, just you again on this thread. I am glad Pinnacle have Combate America lines, maybe 5dimes give us reduce juice now since they want to beat Pinnacle. I love Combate, it is just as good as UFC card for me if I can bet on it.

Back