Combate Americas Official Betting Thread

This is word is crazy, ufc fighter is so well known and they have the name and color of their trunk the whole 15 minute fights. Now you have $5 mma promotion company which fighter is unknown, we get no indication of who is who unless you catch the intro.

Abigail Montes won a UD, 30-26 x3 despite being a big underdog. Oddsmaker Nick Kalikas wikipcapped the opening odds, made Zamora a favorite, then bettors saw Zamora had 5 amateur fights with some stoppages and bet her heavy despite never seeing either girl with a 0-0 professional record fight in their lives. Madness that this is happening. Hope they don't pull the plug on it any time soon.

Abigail Montes won a UD, 30-26 x3 despite being a big underdog. Oddsmaker Nick Kalikas wikipcapped the opening odds, made Zamora a favorite, then bettors saw Zamora had 5 amateur fights with some stoppages and bet her heavy despite never seeing either girl with a 0-0 professional record fight in their lives. Madness that this is happening. Hope they don't pull the plug on it any time soon.
Damn I'm glad I got in the action even though it was only 0.5u for me but it was hard to go any bigger than that with them being 0-0. Congrats to you guys!

Looks like the event isn’t on DAZN tonight. Any other way to watch?

I be dame if I known who is fighting next or who is on the card.

Looks like the event isn’t on DAZN tonight. Any other way to watch?
Their DAZN deal is on hiatus now for some reason. I posted the Facebook Watch prelim streams above. Second one is live now. Main card will be on Univision on over the air tv in the U.S. later, usually at 12 midnight ET.

Wow, I won a close fight. I thought it is 50/50 going into third. My fighter lost last round, letting Sarran lead the dance and end with a smart td. I thought I am a goner playing Solorano who seem to punching underwater.

Wow, I won a close fight. I thought it is 50/50 going into third. My fighter lost last round, letting Sarran lead the dance and end with a smart td. I thought I am a goner playing Solorano who seem to punching underwater.

I thought Sarran won round 3 but figured he already dropped the first 2 rounds. I scored it 29-28 Solorzano but was surprised to hear two 30-27s.

That last fight had some fun grappling exchanges in it but Osuna doesn’t know the meaning of position over submission and it’ll cost him some decisions in the future if he doesn’t tighten that up. Young kid though with a bright future.

I thought Solorano lost first round, he was stuck in the fence most of the first round. I recall corner screaming at their fight to get off the fence. Maybe Dana influence the way is being score now since he hate fighter holding other fighter on the fence.

Live stream on FB ended right before the fight I have a grand on ... smh

Anyone have a stream link? Would be much appreciated if you could DM

I thought Solorano lost first round, he was stuck in the fence most of the first round. I recall corner screaming at their fight to get off the fence. Maybe Dana influence the way is being score now since he hate fighter holding other fighter on the fence.

He got controlled against the fence but was the only one landing shots and didn’t get taken down at all. I had a small Sarran play and wasn’t liking it even after I thought he took the 3rd round. Close, shitty fight either way though lol

Live stream on FB ended right before the fight I have a grand on ... smh

Anyone have a stream link? Would be much appreciated if you could DM
yes, please. Please sent link or do play by play. I chip in $5 if Chase Gibson wins.

I've probably researched Zamora vs. Montes way harder than the oddsmaker. I found that Zamora has had at least 6 amateur fights, with a record of 5-1, and Montes has had at least 3 amateur fights with a record of 2-1.

Both of them are pretty low level. Zamora seems to be the slightly better MMA fighter, but Montes is fighting at home, Guadalajara is at altitude and the wildcard is that Abby Montes has a wrestling background, even though she doesn't use it enough. Zamora is too bad to justify such odds and I went $500 on Montes at an average of +360.

And yes, I realize that I'm crazy for betting $500 on a low level WMMA fight involving two debutants.

EDIT: Zamora is also old with a bunch of kids while Montes is young and seems to be training full time.

Beauty call

I've probably researched Zamora vs. Montes way harder than the oddsmaker. I found that Zamora has had at least 6 amateur fights, with a record of 5-1, and Montes has had at least 3 amateur fights with a record of 2-1.

Both of them are pretty low level. Zamora seems to be the slightly better MMA fighter, but Montes is fighting at home, Guadalajara is at altitude and the wildcard is that Abby Montes has a wrestling background, even though she doesn't use it enough. Zamora is too bad to justify such odds and I went $500 on Montes at an average of +360.

And yes, I realize that I'm crazy for betting $500 on a low level WMMA fight involving two debutants.

EDIT: Zamora is also old with a bunch of kids while Montes is young and seems to be training full time.
How do you found out if wmma fighter have kids or not? That's very important info.

Back