Come back to the early 90's with me

(JamieR)__CaliforniaMan(1).jpg
Encino man? Mind blown

Wonder why it was encino here. Not like any aussies know where encino is

Not sure, but California makes more sense in general worldwide.

not seen this film in 10+ years, but used to love watching.

dumb-and-dumber-movie-poster-1994-1020191993.jpg

Most Annoying Sound Clip

Honestly one of the GOAT soundtracks. Just loaded with 90's goodness

I love how when I listen to each one that I can quote what part of the movie it's on.

That Too Much of A Good Thing riff could bring a nostalgia tear to a glass eye

Honestly one of the GOAT soundtracks. Just loaded with 90's goodness

I love how when I listen to each one that I can quote what part of the movie it's on.

That Too Much of A Good Thing riff could bring a nostalgia tear to a glass eye

Love Gigolo Aunts - Where I find my heaven

I know it more from this (one of my favorite ever 90's comedies, well series 1 only)

I know it more from this (one of my favorite ever 90's comedies, well series 1 only)

"No Lloyd, West. Go West Lloyd!"

WELCOME TO ASPEN

My parents had a white GMC Suburban for our family truckster growing up. We thought we were the shit cause it had a tv in it. Two VHSs were in permentat rotation, Tommy Boy and Dumb & Dumber. I feel like I watched one or the other on a daily basis during car rides for years. I'm still mad at them for selling that beast in the early 2000's. I'd happily drive that thing today.

gmc-suburban-8.jpg

My parents had a white GMC Suburban for our family truckster growing up. We thought we were the shit cause it had a tv in it. Two VHSs were in permentat rotation, Tommy Boy and Dumb & Dumber. I feel like I watched one or the other on a daily basis during car rides for years. I'm still mad at them for selling that beast in the early 2000's. I'd happily drive that thing today.

gmc-suburban-8.jpg

Man, she's a Beauty.

gmc-suburban-8.jpg
That's quite an automobile. If you really want to cheese people off, have it take up like 2 and a half compact parking spaces.

I loved Game On, even after Chaplin left tbh

Early 90's had the GOAT comedy as well

I loved Game On, even after Chaplin left tbh

Early 90's had the GOAT comedy as well

Been watching Bottom a bit lately as its on Gold a bit atm

Game on Series 1 was so awesome, Series 2 was ok, series 3 was poor IMO

Game on had some great actors in early roles

Episode 1 David Harewood (Supergirl)

CUHmrA7WwAA9FVb.jpg

Eddie Marsan

68gM83h.png

Back