Come from behind knockouts.

I never doubted it myself but I had it something like 4-1 when the KO happened. It was inevitable imo but Canelo was a few rounds behind.

The only question I had was, when it inevitably happens, will Khan be able to survive? He survived it again Maidana, but not Garcia.

Tua vs Rahman I

this was a horrible fight and imo tua shouldve been dqd as the punch that did the damage was clearly after the bell and was thrown late out of frustration

Ramos's KO over Shimoda came right out of the blue as he was getting boxed up.

Hearns - Barkley I

Nice call with LaMotta-Dauthuille, @Sunfish .

I gotta watch that Lamotta fight now, thanks for the heads up guys.

Chavez -Taylor
Louis - Conn
Jackson - Graham
Marciano - Walcott
Weaver - Tate
Corrales - Castillo
Gatti - Rodrigues

Whitaker was down on points when he beat down Hurtado in the 11th.

Foreman was never ahead. Lot of people who dont understand boxing think otherwise though.
Hi fuckface, apparently I follow you around. ILl proudly say I dksab. But if I don’t then your knowledge is fucking awful. Grow the fuck up or piss off. Your troll game is weak.

Hi fuckface, apparently I follow you around. ILl proudly say I dksab. But if I don’t then your knowledge is fucking awful. Grow the fuck up or piss off. Your troll game is weak.

It‘s just fun to dominate you.
You have no confidence whatsoever the way you do, or maybe your tough guy image around here means so much to you that you feel like I‘m undermining your authority, LOL.

It‘s just fun to dominate you.
You have no confidence whatsoever the way you do, or maybe your tough guy image around here means so much to you that you feel like I‘m undermining your authority, LOL.
Dude, I’m 6’3” and these days I’m about 225-230. I don’t have confidence issues. I also don’t have authority or a reputation around here. I know you seem to think there’s a group of us who play soggy biscuit with each other but I’m sorry, it isn’t true. I just told a friend of mine her sister is hotter because she is younger and she just laughed and gave me a playful slap. Your attitude makes me think you would go and find the biggest piece of artillery in the world and aim it at my house. Relax pumpkin.

Robbie Peden KO'ing Nate Campbell

Dude, I’m 6’3” and these days I’m about 225-230. I don’t have confidence issues

No confidence issues at all, LOL.
What are you me tell me about next? Your penis size?

I just told a friend of mine her sister is hotter because she is younger and she just laughed and gave me a playful slap.

Thats how you talk to females? You obviously try to make youself feel bigger and worthier by bringing others down. And the reason you do that with women is because they can‘t hurt you.

Nonetheless, the poor girl should‘ve heatbutted you really hard.
If I had been there, I would‘ve thrown you out for disrespect.

Dude, I’m 6’3” and these days I’m about 225-230. I don’t have confidence issues. I also don’t have authority or a reputation around here. I know you seem to think there’s a group of us who play soggy biscuit with each other but I’m sorry, it isn’t true. I just told a friend of mine her sister is hotter because she is younger and she just laughed and gave me a playful slap. Your attitude makes me think you would go and find the biggest piece of artillery in the world and aim it at my house. Relax pumpkin.
Damn another case of an AV being misleading (see entire forum believing @Zer is Asian). I really thought you were a smaller guy....

No confidence issues at all, LOL.
What are you me tell me about next? Your penis size?

Thats how you talk to females? You obviously try to make youself feel bigger and worthier by bringing others down. And the reason you do that with women is because they can‘t hurt you.

Nonetheless, the poor girl should‘ve heatbutted you really hard.
If I had been there, I would‘ve thrown you out for disrespect.
Seriously you either have a pathological hate for me or you can’t read. When I’ve known someone for more than 10 years yeah I’m pretty sure we can joke. I guess 10 years is beyond your capability of keeping someone happy. Even if it isn’t your first language people, I guess you not included, can read sarcasm.

I’m not giving my penis size out because I have no idea why you’ve asked about it. And yeah I’m cool with what I do, I’m about the least demeaning person to women posting here. If I tell someone who isn’t a fucking retard that they are in charge of how the evening goes I’m not exactly being forceful. But you probably have your big balls pants on so tell us how many bitches you’ve fucked and how I’m a moron for treating women like they’re meant to be treated. As an equal.

If you want to fight me turn up and I will, I’m not a small dude who runs away. It’s probably better for you if we stop dancing around arguments and just talk boxing.

Damn another case of an AV being misleading (see entire forum believing @Zer is Asian). I really thought you were a smaller guy....
Yeah I’m a big white guy, sorry to smash your illusion. If we pretend this convo ever happened and I can be a sexy Latino middleweight you’ll keep my story up right?

Back