Common features most people may not know.

You can actually talk and have conversations with women rather than just use them for sex.

giphy.gif

Under languages on Wikipedia there is an option for Simple English. It makes Complex Subjects Easily Understandable. Say you want to familiarize yourself with the basic idea of String Theory but don't know anything about theoretical physics. While Wikipedia's normal article jumps into the subject using complex terms and assumes a background knowledge of physics, the Simple English version of Wikipedia explains it in a way a five year old would understand.

#thingsiwishiknewsooner

A lot of people don't know about the tabs on the sides of aluminum foil.

aluminum-foil-tabs-in.jpg

Just a few things that I will admit I did not learn until very recently. Go easy...

1. You can copy and paste photos (ctrl+c / ctrl+v) into most websites, including this one. In the past I used to download pictures and re-upload them.

2. You can highlight a word, right-click it, and you have the option to search Google for something instead of opening up a new Google page.

3. If you have a keyless car, there is a key hidden in there, in case your battery dies.

keyless_2.gif

4. The arrow on the gas gauge tells you what side of the pump it is on. (I knew this one, but a surprisingly many people don't)
Gas-Gauge_Meter.jpg

5. And lastly... The dinosaur game that comes on Google Chrome when your internet is down, it's a mini-game you can play while you are waiting.

trex-chrome-game.png

Any others?
Cheers for the first tip. Didn't know about that before.

I've never considered this... Maybe this is a dumb question, but if you can make it to your car trunk, can't you just escape to the surface?

Some cars let you fold down the rear seats, so maybe you could get into your trunk before your car fills with water?

On the topic of cars filling up, car headrests can allegedly be removed and used to break windows (since the water pressure will be too great to get the door opened).

With that said, this may just be an incidental thing and not necessarily a deliberate feature.

Most cars have a space saver spare with no air in it.

Please don't ever take anything I ever post seriously.

The spare tire oxygen tank hack is real.

I drove off a bridge one time and plunged into the icy depths of the ocean. I managed to break the window with my headrest and found my trunk key in my pocket and swam to the back and popped the trunk. Luckily I carry a schrader valve core removal tool on me at all times so I was able to remove the valve core and breathe in nitrogen and munch on a halibut until I was able to flag a scuba diving passerby for help.

Saved my life and it could save yours too.

I drove off a bridge one time and plunged into the icy depths of the ocean. I managed to break the window with my headrest and found my trunk key in my pocket and swam to the back and popped the trunk. Luckily I carry a schrader valve core removal tool on me at all times so I was able to remove the valve core and breathe in nitrogen and munch on a halibut until I was able to flag a scuba diving passerby for help.

I don't really like fish though

I bet you talked to your wife after your harrowing experience instead of using her for sex.

If you have a running 57 Chevy you’re probably not poor and driving around on an almost empty tank.
Well if anyone here wants to steal gas from a 57 chevy, the filler is in the fin
d035603405108967002a254fa9666fee.jpg

Back