Condit vs Hendricks 2 for Interim Title

You deserve Joe Silvas job. I'm pretty sure he forgot he's even got Mein and Hathaway on the roster

Probably injuries that fighters want kept quiet... but I hate being in the dark about guys like Gunnar, Hathaway, Akiyama, etc.

May have to start some 'Where is Goran Reljic?' threads.

Why not just let GSP take a month or 3 off then book the rematch with Johnny?

Not calling anyone out, but all the GSP haters are so quick to want him out of the equation rather than see what happens a next time.

If you believe in your boy, let him go at George again. I think GSP UD's the rematch.

Rematches backup the whole division screw that. Hendricks lost, back to the end of the line.

Condit and Hendricks have already fought, I want Lawler and Hendricks to trade bombs.

GSP hasn't earned the right to sit around forever without making up his mind about his future. The thing is ... when he was trying to WIN the belt, he fought all the time, and even when he lost it - he kept in shape, in case Hughes or Serra got injured - because he wanted the belt back. Now that GSP has made tens of millions of dollars, he owes it to the guys who want to earn the belt and everything that comes with it - to either piss or get off the pot.

And since many people thought Hendricks won the first fight with GSP, I have no issue with them fighting straight away. I think Hendricks wins the rematch. In his last three fights, GSP has taken more damage than he did in the previous 10 fights in terms of shots to the head - or so says Joe Rogan anyway - and I just don't think GSP has the burning desire that he once did. Just my opinion.
GSP hasn't earned the right? And that is right where i stopped reading. It could have been on epic post or an epic fail. The opening sentence was such dogshit I didn't want to waste my time .

Bringing up the interim title = you have no idea what you are talking about and are most likely a butthurt gsp hater .
Hendricks is injured and upon his return he will face the champ once again and most likely will lose once again . Hopefully it will be as good of a fight as their first one .

As far as I'm concerned, GSP doesn't need to fight again until November 2014.

He doesn't even have to agree to a fight until about August 2014 in order to be ready by November.

As far as I'm concerned, GSP doesn't need to fight again until November 2014.

He doesn't even have to agree to a fight until about August 2014 in order to be ready by November.

Blasphemy.

Hendrick's striking is just getting better and Condit's TDD hasn't improved one bit, so I say Hendricks takes it again by wrestlefuck.

This fight need to be a 5 rounder because Condit were coming back in their first fight,

Condit via TKO in round five

Dont mind that fight at all but it should not be for interim title. If GSP is not hurt and is choosing to walk away for awhile then strip him of the title and he can take all the time he wants. If he does decide to come back he will be able to fight the champ or work his way back into fight shape with some less challenging fights with out the pressure. But no way should anyone decide they are going to walk away from the sport for awhile when they are the champ and keep the strap, interim titles tend to mess up divisions when the champs are not like Barao defending it against the top guys. Especially in a division as stacked as WW. Lets hope GSP decides to fight. I think he easily beats Hendricks just by fighting him South Paw.

Dont mind that fight at all but it should not be for interim title. If GSP is not hurt and is choosing to walk away for awhile then strip him of the title and he can take all the time he wants. If he does decide to come back he will be able to fight the champ or work his way back into fight shape with some less challenging fights with out the pressure. But no way should anyone decide they are going to walk away from the sport for awhile when they are the champ and keep the strap, interim titles tend to mess up divisions when the champs are not like Barao defending it against the top guys. Especially in a division as stacked as WW. Lets hope GSP decides to fight. I think he easily beats Hendricks just by fighting him South Paw.

Yes it's not like he's injured badly and needs time off. It's time off for his personal issues or whatever. But let the guy have some time tho. I don't if he's on medical suspension and how long anyways. I was sayin before give it a little time. We will get an answer soon. GSP isn't as easy to pursued as AS. Silva wasn't walking away from fighting tho.

After the bantamweight fiasco I would wager the UFC is weary about champions who are either unable or unwilling to fight.

Hendrick's striking is just getting better and Condit's TDD hasn't improved one bit, so I say Hendricks takes it again by wrestlefuck.

You've got no idea weather or not Condit's ttd has improved or not.

Who is this Nick Diaz guy?

Anyway..Why don't we wait for GSP to chill for a little bit before making these matchups...

Condit won his last fight against Martin Kampmann.

Oh man when was that? Ah too many fight cards I can't keep up.

I still think Condit needs another win. I would put Lawler ahead of Condit still.

I like Condit a lot more than Hendricks, and was hoping hed be announced the winner in that fight. But when i rewatched it, i was surprised by just how good Hendricks' striking is. He was bullying condit at the start of the fight.

Then condit did come back towards the end of the fight, but i wouldn't be surprised to see Hendricks win a stand up battle between the two. Much as i hate to say it. But would love to see that rematch, id still be rooting for condit.

Back