Social Confederate Robert E Lee statue of Charlottesville Melted Down to create new 'art'.

You'd have objected to the vandalism of a bust of a grand wizard of the KKK.

My work here is done.
I'd object to vandalism of any object without persecution of the criminals that vandalized that object..... Only a muppet wouldn't.

Laughing....I would be pissed if someone was advocating for taking down statues of the likes of Martin Luther King....Floyd is not a real Historical Figure and accomplished nothing of significance in his life time, yet you want this to be about race so bad.

What did Robert E. Lee "accomplish" of significance that was worth memorializing?

Try to explain this without further supporting the notion that you have a different standard for memorials of white men as you do for black men.

I'd object to vandalism of any object without persecution of the criminals that vandalized that object..... Only a muppet wouldn't.

If someone erected a statue of Hitler and Jews tore it down, would you object?

And if that was the point I was making, that would mean something.
The statistics hold meaning regardless of whatever point sherdogger Frank Kain is trying to make on any given day. You're not that important, son.

The statistics hold meaning regardless of whatever point sherdogger Frank Kain is trying to make on any given day. You're not that important, son.

Hey, at least I don’t sound like a fool, like you. I live in the real world. Again, you’re arguing that those men (n vs s) died with slavery on their minds? You’re maintaining that? Whew, ok…

What did Robert E. Lee "accomplish" of significance that was worth memorializing?

Try to explain this without further supporting the notion that you have a different standard for memorials of white men as you do for black men.

People are really arguing that? Even Lee didn’t want to be memorialized, for the Civil War.

LMAO @ "and if there were no other contributing factors" well duhhh
If you take away the circumstances that actually killed him and then found him dead anyway you'd never suspect he was killed by those particular circumstance. Genius.

What a pathetic loser you are to trot out this nonsense.

george floyd killed george floyd. that and chinese drugs and open borders.

george floyd killed george floyd. that and chinese drugs and open borders.
"if there were no other contributing factors"

You live in a fantasy world of fear and self-loathing. I feel sorry for you.

No, racist absolutely has a meaning, but IRS interesting that you say it has NO meaning and then turn around and use it against Liberals. Not that I expect ideological consistency out of people like you

the term racist is real and has meaning but the left bastardized it and made the real version really hard to spot, while also acting like the real version at the same time. libs are the real racists, they have zero expectations for minorities and literally believe in the same racist tropes that real racists do but with added compassion.

racists: "minorities are inferior"

shitlibs: "minorities are inferior" + they need our help

"if there were no other contributing factors"

You live in a fantasy world of fear and self-loathing. I feel sorry for you.

contributing factors = shitload of reasonable doubt also known as not guilty

we don't know what killed him. could be the lethal level of drugs in his system or the speedball he just took or his heart problems or the knee on his back. we don't know.

contributing factors = shitload of reasonable doubt also known as not guilty

we don't know what killed him. could be the lethal level of drugs in his system or the speedball he just took or his heart problems or the knee on his back. we don't know.
Yes we do. Contributing factors=an adult male kneeling on your back for an extended period of time, you slackwit. The cause of death was determined to be a homicide, just as you ever so forcefully showed in your earlier posts. The homicide was the result of Chauvin kneeling on his back. That was determined to be a voluntary act, hence the murder conviction.

I also thought the Fox News crowd was against participation trophies?

Even if Lee wasn't a huge asshole (he was), the fact remains: he lost.

the term racist is real and has meaning but the left bastardized it and made the real version really hard to spot, while also acting like the real version at the same time. libs are the real racists, they have zero expectations for minorities and literally believe in the same racist tropes that real racists do but with added compassion.

racists: "minorities are inferior"

shitlibs: "minorities are inferior" + they need our help

No.

Yes we do. Contributing factors=an adult male kneeling on your back for an extended period of time, you slackwit. The cause of death was determined to be a homicide, just as you ever so forcefully showed in your earlier posts. The homicide was the result of Chauvin kneeling on his back. That was determined to be a voluntary act, hence the murder conviction.

chauvin was trained to use those techniques, police are authorized to use force and sometimes that results in death. chauvin might be human filth but that doesn't make him a murderer. there's a shit ton of reasonable doubt plus that pesky little thing called not having a fair trial. a bunch of different things caused floyd's death and the knee on his back might have contributed, but it's not enough to throw a man in jail for.

look at the policies shitlibs come up with. i would post pics of the headlines but the forum's are busted.

"discounts on child support for blacks!"
"do metal detectors in schools unfairly target black people?"
"are educational standards harming black kids??"

they're racist dude, it's exactly how i described it:

ignorant mouth breathing hate + compassion = modern democrats

chauvin was trained to use those techniques, police are authorized to use force and sometimes that results in death. chauvin might be human filth but that doesn't make him a murderer. there's a shit ton of reasonable doubt plus that pesky little thing called not having a fair trial. a bunch of different things caused floyd's death and the knee on his back might have contributed, but it's not enough to throw a man in jail for.
No, a jury makes him a murderer. End of story, clownshoes.

look at the policies shitlibs come up with. i would post pics of the headlines but the forum's are busted.

"discounts on child support for blacks!"
"do metal detectors in schools unfairly target black people?"
"are educational standards harming black kids??"

they're racist dude, it's exactly how i described it:

ignorant mouth breathing hate + compassion = modern democrats

You don't understand what racism is.

They should have saved it, and others, and made a sinister looking museum with them. Like that Soviet monument area of goldeneye. Hopefully the art is at least cool looking.

Back