Social Confederate Robert E Lee statue of Charlottesville Melted Down to create new 'art'.

I wonder if this will be the inspection for the "art" they make with the metal.

george-floyd-houston-mural.jpg
Inspiration?

It’s not some prized artifact though. It wasn’t dedicated until 1924. It was commissioned by an unabashed racist who supported Jim Crow laws.

It was pushing a narrative, a symbol of the zeitgeist of the period and after. I think a museum could have explained how, decades after the end of slavery, the South used such symbols to reinforce White Supremaicst sentiments.

[QUOTE="Mack Yancy, post: 172269821, member: 591520”]
She told CNN the group has chosen to withhold the name and location of the foundry to protect the site and its employees from threats and intimidation.
I’d love to see a bunch of neckbeards try to give foundry workers shit.
They might end up inside a statue. [/QUOTE]
The workers might forget about a George Floyd statue and make the first Brazen Bull in millennia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull

Last edited:
I’d love to see a bunch of neckbeards try to give foundry workers shit.
They might end up inside a statue
The workers might forget about a George Floyd statue and make the first Brazen Bull in millennia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull[/QUOTE]
<Varys01>
but yeah probably, I mean how long did it take them to get the screams to sound like a bull. How many prototypes . That’s fucked up

It was pushing a narrative, a symbol of the zeitgeist of the period and after. I think a museum could have explained how, decades after the end of slavery, the South used such symbols to reinforce White Supremaicst sentiments.

You’re not getting an argument out of me what the purpose of the statue was. The city council voted to donate the statue to the swords into plowshares. I’m completely fine with it’s destruction or imaging.

Here is a snip about the The Jackson statue. It was commissioned by the same guy. The park was created by destroying a block of businesses and residences owned or occupied largely by Black merchants and families.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull
<Varys01>
but yeah probably, I mean how long did it take them to get the screams to sound like a bull. How many prototypes . That’s fucked up
I only skimmed the link I gave you but from what I've read I take it the mouth of the bull was the end of a horn that extended into the head and was used by the victim to gasp for air as the temperature inside the statue increased. I'm also not sure any modifications were possible since it's said the ruler that had it made ordered the maker be used as it's first victim.

I saw it was already posted, but I am really looking forward to a George Floyd or black fist of power statue that gets built from it

I only skimmed the link I gave you but from what I've read I take it the mouth of the bull was the end of a horn that extended into the head and was used by the victim to gasp for air as the temperature inside the statue increased. I'm also not sure any modifications were possible since it's said the ruler that had it made ordered the maker be used as it's first victim.
They still had to figure out a horn that sounded like a bull and then a torture device around it

They still had to figure out a horn that sounded like a bull and then a torture device around it
Well, I'm not sure just exactly how close it had to sound like a bull, but the difficulty might just depend on what kinds of horns they were familiar with at the time. They also might have been able to test it with a bucket of water, to see what types of sounds it made as it boiled off into steam, without having to use a human. I don't think the sounds it made were purely screams but also the steam from the victim escaping through the horn.

the purging of america's historical artifacts (offensive or not) is colonizer behavior.

and never forget, all woke roads lead back to communism...

F9h7FcoX0AAJGTL

F9hyXnkWAAAdM60

F9iRhOQXsAA7x54

F9iRhe3WkAAOHt9

this is exactly what colonizers do. they bring their own flags (blm flag, pride flag, whatever), and they burn down and destroy the historical artifacts (offensive or not it's still part of history) of the colonized.

F9eNU8XXAAA1V2S

Who colonized america in 2023?

Back