CONFIRMED: Germaine de Randamie vs. Aspen Ladd to headline in Sacramento

thats a main event i'll surely be skipping

<DisgustingHHH>

Yes, I knew this, thank you.

But the guy I was replying to seemed convinced it’s a failure all over the place. I didn’t want to nail him down with many specific demographics. But, if as he claimed it was merely... A regional show. I would expect it to draw regional numbers. And I’m here to tell you now. If this doesn’t sell out or close to it I’d be surprised.

How do you figure this event will sell out? A weak card headlined by a division no one cares about, as well as no other big names besides Faber who is coming out of retirement for a one-off. Yeah Emmitt, Carvalho and Fili all fight out of TAM, but they don’t have a big following out here in Sac. Dillashaw had a bigger following in Sac than anyone in this card outside of Faber who lost his momentum.

Holy fucking shit, that is an ATROCIOUS headliner. This is not getting nearly enough hate.

how come Faber vs Simon isn't headlining? Who cares about it having to be 5 rounds, just make it 3. They did it with Anderson vs Israel.

BS. It's great match up. Skills for days on both sides and neither lady puts on boring fights!

although I don't hate the matchup even though I generally dislike WMMA and am not a fan of GDR honestly, but, it isn't worthy of headlining an event.

how come Faber vs Simon isn't headlining? Who cares about it having to be 5 rounds, just make it 3. They did it with Anderson vs Israel.
What does that accomplish?

All of you complaining can just stay home you fuck faces

D7xjpU_WkAcLnQv.jpg

GDR MAIN EVENT?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Got it. They used GDR to fuck Cyborg CONFIRMED.

Fans are used to forget things easily. I'm not. All that drama, GDR this and that, and now Dana fucking White put her in a MAIN EVENT. BULLSHIT, bald SON OF A **TCH. UFC doesn't deserve Cyborg, never deserved... Fedor did the right thing.

Last edited:
Tickets ordered. Booking my flight and hotel now. Cause WMMA Rulessssss!!!

<{1-17}>

What in the world of " what the fuck" is going on ? .... and I'm actually coming around on wmma.

I hope Bellator continues to grab big talent that UFC aren't even aware of and hopefully they pick up in a positive way where Strikeforce left off. I'm starting to see some of the overall talent shortcomings that UNBELIEVABLY the UFC are having with some of their crown jewel weight classes.

Let them continue with this shit - never thought this would even be possible but someone or somebodies giving off brain farts left and right in mma s top promotion---- and the pheromones are quite stanky-hard to believe.

I’m the biggest WMMA advocate on here but this is fucking ridiculous if true

This is truly the golden ear of the UFC and MMA. We are blessed to be witnessing these incredible marquee matchups

I was gonna get tickets to this event when they announced it was in Sacramento, but it's a pretty weak card and not really worth the price

The main even will be when you change the channel or go take a crap.

GDR is gonna light that gal up.

I can proudly say I have skipped every aspen ladd fight. The only reason I know I made a good decision is because not a single thread has been made on her anywhere until this. I have never seen a highlight of hers.

And yet Im at a loss. I remember going to UFC 213 and Nunes backed out last minute. I bought tickets to headliner by WMMA other than Joanna and it didnt bother me then.

Why does it bother me now? . Im not sure the decline in viewership will even help at this point. If you want to discuss watered down, this may be a good start.

EDIT: I re-read the title and Im still confused. Why on earth would this headline?

Huge fight, I personally think it will break Conor vs Floyd ppv buys.

Back