Congrats Limbo Pete

We can just thank god it's not @Jack V Savage.

@lecter,

getting passed up on modship sucks to someone who's newer than you. I had no idea 4 year old accounts can be made into mods. Odd.

But Limbo Pete is a nice enough guy. I don't think he was ever yellow carded. (not a hard feat with other lib moderators.

Those who say @Fawlty is a better choice, I beg differ. He's more ideological than Limbo Pete.

Still, you got now 3 libby mods in the War Room. I think we know where the forum administration stands on politics.

Bye bye old sherdog and old site look.
Smoke em if ya got em

I'll take @Limbo Pete as a mod any day over you. No offense.
@Anung Un Rama Is a cool dude. Unless I'm thinking of a different guy, I seem to remember coming across his phone number on his website or something years ago before I came back to Sherdog. I called him up, told him who I was, and we talked for probably 45 minutes.

@Anung Un Rama Is a cool dude. Unless I'm thinking of a different guy, I seem to remember coming across his phone number on his website or something years ago before I came back to Sherdog. I called him up, told him who I was, and we talked for probably 45 minutes.
That was my old account 800-Hung-Ram

We can just thank god it's not @Jack V Savage.

@lecter,

getting passed up on modship sucks to someone who's newer than you. I had no idea 4 year old accounts can be made into mods. Odd.

But Limbo Pete is a nice enough guy. I don't think he was ever yellow carded. (not a hard feat with other lib moderators.

Those who say @Fawlty is a better choice, I beg differ. He's more ideological than Limbo Pete.

Still, you got now 3 libby mods in the War Room. I think we know where the forum administration stands on politics.

Bye bye old sherdog and old site look.

Lol, what do you consider a liberal?

I might call ruprecht a neo-liberal, but lead and madmick are somewhere between a centrist Republican and establishment Republicans. If you are going to criticise them, at least call them Rino's.

Peteyandjia is a economic progressive as far as I can tell.

Limbo Pete is somewhere between a neo-liberal and economic progressive.

The rest of the mods make guest appearances as needed.

Awesome. He's an excellent poster so hopefully modding doesn't take up his Sherdog time.

And lol, there are way more right wing mods so chill out guys.

Name those "way more right wing mods" who actually moderate WR....
I'll wait.

Hell, I guess they gonna make me a mod then next..

I mean, it only seems fair. And as a liberal will tell you, fair is the only thing that matters.

Pete has the temperament to handle moody internet trolls, and his knowledge of history helps him be neutral in disputes. Rarely flustered, good dude IRL. Solid choice.
Yea, like his knowledge that Lincoln was just an innocent bystandard in the civil war and that there was nothing he could have done to prevent it becuase of all the issues that had lead up to it.

Lol, what do you consider a liberal?

I might call ruprecht a neo-liberal, but lead and madmick are somewhere between a centrist Republican and establishment Republicans. If you are going to criticise them, at least call them Rino's.

Peteyandjia is a economic progressive as far as I can tell.

Limbo Pete is somewhere between a neo-liberal and economic progressive.

The rest of the mods make guest appearances as needed.

I'm want a balanced budget and I don't have hese dumb redirections in my head where there can't be spending cuts and or tax increases. For where the gap is right now, I don't think either would do much damage short term and would have good long term consequences.

I'm would think I'm hands off socially with things like gay marriage and marijuana but I think the trans movement has been more a sign that the left has run out of civil rights type movements to get the base interested. Against death penalty, pro gun though I don't have an interest in them. I think what makes me seen as right might be my pro-life stance. I acknowledge it's a rough issue though but I can't forgive how the left turned that into some celebratory type movement, it's vile.

I am fine with strict immigration for certain areas and thought the trump ban was overplayed. With that said though, I think we already did that well for bringing the most immigrants each year and we have an advantage as a developed country in picking who we want more compared to others like Germany or Japan. I've never been against a stronger border but I never enjoyed it becoming a central issue in campaigns, probably just because I'm in the north.

I'm very against a surveillance state and this constant demand for less rights for more security. I think there is already enough out there to handle the dangers we have now and anything more is just a power grab. We should be trying to roll some of these things back.

I would like us to be less involved in the Middle East. Military doesn't need expanded either.

Healthcare, I don't know what the fuck to do.

Rambling....

SMH arguing about mod appointments.

Some people take this all way too seriously

Snitches get stitches. If I was a Mod, I'd Ban anyone that uses the report button. This is The War Room, not a god damn hugbox.

fckya.gif

Back