Media Connor Mcgregor Mirroring Mike Tyson In All The Wrong Ways. Is Chandler His Lennox Lewis?

Young Tyson reportedly put a real bad hurtin' on young Lennox.
Boy I wish there was footage of that

Prime Tyson wouldve murdered him
I never get tired of the woulda, coulda, shoulda when it comes to discussing Mike Tyson's career. It's a shame the only conclusive footage we have is him getting dog-walked by (an also past-prime) Lennox Lewis.

Prime Tyson would've smoked Buster Douglas too! Oh wait.

I never get tired of the woulda, coulda, shoulda when it comes to discussing Mike Tyson's career. It's a shame the only conclusive footage we have is him getting dog-walked by (an also past-prime) Lennox Lewis.

Prime Tyson would've smoked Buster Douglas too! Oh wait.
Would’ve smoked Ali too

this thread has to win some kind of award for dumbest set of replys of 2024

on topic: Chandler will be the Ricardo Mayorga to Conor’s Jack Dempsey

Lennox was the best heavyweight since Ali, he was gonna beat Tyson in any era. Khabib was his Lennox Lewis.

So McCall beat Lewis but Tyson had no shot in any era lol... c'mon sir, even you don't believe that.

Call me crazy, but I think McGregor is going to come in and KO Chandler. Chandler likes to fight in a macho way, where he might just stand and trade with Conor. If Chandler is his usual self, he is going to want to put on a barnburner of a fight, and he usually ends up losing those kind of fights. McG by 1st or 2nd rd. KO

Conor hasn't been his usual self since like 2014.
The chances of him being close to that are slim to none sir.

So McCall beat Lewis but Tyson had no shot in any era lol... c'mon sir, even you don't believe that.
Yeah, but at least Lennox avenged that loss. I'm not saying Tyson had no shot at beating him, but if they fought ten times, I would definitely pick Lennox to win most of them. Riddick Bowe would've likely been too much for him too. 💯

Yeah, but at least Lennox avenged that loss. I'm not saying Tyson had no shot at beating him, but if they fought ten times, I would definitely pick Lennox to win most of them. Riddick Bowe would've likely been too much for him too. 💯
Whether he avenged that loss or not doesn't mean Tyson wouldn't have flatlined him though sir.

Whether he avenged that loss or not doesn't mean Tyson wouldn't have flatlined him though sir.
Maybe, maybe not. But the only tangible evidence we can go off of is Lennox Lewis beating the shit out of Mike Tyson for 8 rounds.

If Mike Tyson wasn't a psychopathic, emotionally-fragile rapist who couldn't get it together, then he would've knocked out prime Lennox Lewis, Satan, and the entire Third Reich, all in the same night.

Back