Conor: "After being in there with him, I highly disagree that khabib is the best grapler in MMA"

He would get molested even worse in the rematch with this approach...

well If he means straight up jiu jitsu

Then yeah, Khabib is nowhere close.

Where Khabib shines on the ground Is his top game, top pressure, ability to smother and stick to you like glue.

If were talking about all around grappling game, Khabib's definitely up there..but

pretty sure this is just In the context of his grappling on the ground.

We all.know this? Or should?

Conor is looking at it in a very limited perspective, pure grappling and saying he didn't pass guard till round 4. There are many different strategic factors to consider such as tiring Conor out round by round and that is done by staying heavy on top and making him work. The whole ground strikes element where Khabib postures up to land strikes which he did really well in round 2 and he doesn't need to improve position. Making him work by defending constant take down attempts. Khabib is a master at grinding opponents down and gassing them and then he applies the pass to a finish. He knows what he's doing.

Maybe Khabib isn't the best pure grappler, but certainly could be said the most dominant and effective one.
yeah that's the thing

it all depends on the context in which "grappler" is used

Saying stuff like this is just what Conor does. Unfortunately for him it doesn't affect Khabib like it does other fighters. Khabib smash you.

It doesn't matter since Khabib stood up in his guard.

khabib is content to control and use gnp

he was also content to just grapple knowing that it would deplete conors tiny gas tank and turn him into a helpless bitch (which it did)

i dont know shit about grappling but im sure i know a lot more than this conrad fellow

Lmao he is fuckin delusional.Just shut the fuck up. You got ragdolled n tapped out like a white belt.

Lmao wow Mcgregor is Paulie M/ Aldo after a loss lvl of delusion and salt.

Last edited:
No worries, he's meeting Dana in Miami in 2 weeks to scheme the easiest way to a rematch. Lucky us.

Conor is losing his mind. Khabib didnt have to pass his guard. He stacked his guard and beat up Conor like he stole something.
"Why you steal from me? That is wrong,you know this."

He's far too obvious in his attempt to stir shit to get a rematch. It backfired the first time, it's gonna backfire twice as hard the second time.

How quickly the guard is passed is irrelevant for Eastern style chain wraaslin.

He kept you on your ass for an etire round then tripoded over you to maul you for all of the next round.

Next level salt by TwitterWarrior.

th

And Khabib probably thinks your striking is overrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back