Conor Benn vs. Peter Dobson Set For February 3 in Las Vegas

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Conor Benn will return to action in back-to-back American fights at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas against Peter Dobson on Saturday, February 3. The fight will air live worldwide on DAZN.

The co-feature bout in Las Vegas features another unbeaten battle as Middleweight contender Austin Williams takes on Connor Coyle for the WBA International and IBF North American titles. Like Benn, Williams (15-0 10 KOs) last stepped through the ropes in Orlando where he recorded a 15th win in the paid ranks over former World title challenger Steve Rolls. ‘Ammo’ sits pretty at #3 in the WBA rankings, and that’s a position that the man in the opposite corner would love to jump into, with Florida-based Irishman Coyle (20-0 9 KOs)

I don’t know what Eddie is thinking with this card … this is not going to sell well … in Las Vegas …

Worst Vegas card in the last 20 years …. At least …. Smh

The Chelsey is a small venue and this guys are minimizing the size of it closing the top floor completely …. Still I don’t see them selling well… $150 tickets … I’ll prefer to drink them on a night out than to pay for this card …

Last edited:
I don’t know what Eddie is thinking with this card … this is not going to sell well … in Las Vegas …
Well.... he's hoping that since it will be Primetime in USA, he'll get some eyeballs on Benn (TV--not live gate) and they will see Benn destroy a fool.

This is a build up fight for Connor.

Well.... he's hoping that since it will be Primetime in USA, he'll get some eyeballs on Benn (TV--not live gate) and they will see Benn destroy a fool.

This is a build up fight for Connor.
lol!!!! Nobody cares if an overhyped benn can stop a club level boxer … you want to do a show in Vegas bring him a live body

lol!!!! Nobody cares if an overhyped benn can stop a club level boxer … you want to do a show in Vegas bring him a live body
I hear you, brother, but you asked what Eduardo was thinking... and that's it.

Nobody gives a shit about Conor, which is good for me because close to ringside tickets for this fight are like 300 bucks… in the cosmo! I feel like I’ve seen classier shows at circus circus than this

it was going to be ennis or crawford but we got dobson<45>

Building cards in the US around this mug because he's banned in the UK lol it would be in Hearn's best interest if Benn gets upset tbh

Noon PT; 3 p.m. ET; 8 p.m. GMT

Austin Williams (15-0, 10 KOs), Milwaukee, 159.8 pounds vs. Armel Mbumba-Yassa (10-0, 7 KOs), Remscheid, Germany, 159.8 pounds, 10 rounds, middleweights.

Johnny Fisher (10-0, 9 KOs), London, 242.8 pounds vs. Dmytro Bezus (10-1, 5 KOs), Severodonetsk, Ukraine, 270 pounds, 8 rounds, heavyweights.

Khalil Coe (7-0-1, 5 KOs), Jersey City, New Jersey, 175.8 pounds vs. Gerardo Osuna (20-0, 18 KOs), Mexicali, Mexico, 175.2 pounds, 8 rounds, light heavyweights.

12pm PT LMAO!!! People are waking up at 12:00 on a Saturday here in Vegas …

Noon PT; 3 p.m. ET; 8 p.m. GMT

Austin Williams (15-0, 10 KOs), Milwaukee, 159.8 pounds vs. Armel Mbumba-Yassa (10-0, 7 KOs), Remscheid, Germany, 159.8 pounds, 10 rounds, middleweights.

Johnny Fisher (10-0, 9 KOs), London, 242.8 pounds vs. Dmytro Bezus (10-1, 5 KOs), Severodonetsk, Ukraine, 270 pounds, 8 rounds, heavyweights.

Khalil Coe (7-0-1, 5 KOs), Jersey City, New Jersey, 175.8 pounds vs. Gerardo Osuna (20-0, 18 KOs), Mexicali, Mexico, 175.2 pounds, 8 rounds, light heavyweights.

12pm PT LMAO!!! People are waking up at 12:00 on a Saturday here in Vegas …
Now it makes absolutely no sense.... wtf..... why have the fight in the US if you're going to broadcast for UK viewing?

What a mess.

Now it makes absolutely no sense.... wtf..... why have the fight in the US if you're going to broadcast for UK viewing?

What a mess.
100% … this is a uk show but in Vegas… limited seating on a small venue … benn is not allowed to fight in the uk … a complete mess

Benn is a cheating prick with not even a C level win on his resume. This is the event he deserves.

Hes going down soon.. reacted there

Edit: I was wrong, this has kinda fizzled out.. evened out some. Decent fight thoguh

Last edited:
Eddie with his head iiin his hands. Dana trying not to laugh.

Back