Conor Benn vs. Peter Dobson Set For February 3 in Las Vegas

Benn fights like a guy who never got hit back.

Would steroids increase your power? I would think it just helps with your training, recovery, timing, etc which I guess would then help with power but idk if it makes someone George Foreman when they shoot something and the opposite when they don't

Benn also seems to be fighting people at weights above 147 as prep for the Eubank fight and it's clear he can't hurt these guys

Would steroids increase your power? I would think it just helps with your training, recovery, timing, etc which I guess would then help with power but idk if it makes someone George Foreman when they shoot something and the opposite when they don't

Benn also seems to be fighting people at weights above 147 as prep for the Eubank fight and it's clear he can't hurt these guys

If it helps with your training and recovery, then it increases power. Timing is also essentially power, if you can time your opponent better you're more likely to knock him out. Look at the beatings Benn put on Algieri and van Heerden. Two very tough fighters. Benn annihilated them. Now the power is gone.

Nice to see Errol is finally awake.

Anyway. I just dislike Conor Benn, I just do

Back