Conor can win our respect back by fighting Masvidal on short notice

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know that he’s rich blah blah and doesn’t need our respect.

but he clearly wants it or he wouldn’t follow MMA and call out MMA fighters and call himself an MMA fighter.

conor like all people wants respect and acceptance. He should earn it right now by offering to fight Jorge and WINNING

Conor won't be in shape, he's drinking heavily and most likely will still be on the coke.

I'd respect him for the taking the fight.

To be honest, why would McGregor fight a gatekeeper like Masvidal?

I'm not a McGregor fan... but fighting Masvidal? Come on...

Conors probably blowing up Danas phone rn but I can't imagine Dana allowing it on a week notice, Conors not going to be in shape

To be honest, why would McGregor fight a gatekeeper like Masvidal?

I'm not a McGregor fan... but fighting Masvidal? Come on...
Well it's not like it should earn him a title shot, but it would be worthy of respect for him to come in and save the card, and a good win for him. If he beat Masdival and Gaethje I think he has a case for a title shot.

Why would anyone respect Conor for making an incredibly stupid move?
There's no way it happens and if it did I'd just think Conor was an idiot.

Conor only does short notice when hes had a full camp

And not be a fucking rapist. Some people still might have an issue with that
So..... He's only 2 things away from redemption. 2 things is a doable amount.

Conor! Do those 2 things, one first and then the other next. I feel good about the plan lol

Why would anyone respect Conor for making an incredibly stupid move?
There's no way it happens and if it did I'd just think Conor was an idiot.
Wasn't Conor's whole shtick built on fighting anyone, anytime, any weight anywhere? Why the sudden Frankie Edgar and Cerrone callouts and tentativeness from his fanbase?

Chad and Nate accepted the short notice where Conor was in a full camp but all they were talking was that Conor did accept a fight short notice.

Conor , be a man and accept what others did in the past.

Well it's not like it should earn him a title shot, but it would be worthy of respect for him to come in and save the card, and a good win for him. If he beat Masdival and Gaethje I think he has a case for a title shot.

Why on earth would he take a fight at 170?

Why on earth would he take a fight at 170?
Isn't that the kind of shit he did with Diaz at WW that earned him his reputation? If Conor really is what he's tried to sell himself as all these years, this is THE fight to take. If not than be meek and humble and get to the back of line like everyone else who hasn't won in 3 years.

Being honest here.....He's got a shot at Masvidal. Better shot at him than he does with Tony imo.
Stylistically I think he matches up well, and could beat him.

Back