Conor DOMINATES truly elite fighters who go and beat everyone else. Conor's resume is so under-rated

He also made Nate Diaz look like a world class fighter with that actual sherodgger-esque cardio
Well, he does have some of the best boxing In the UFC. Not to mention he's Iron chinned with endless cardio, a lot of pressure and world class jiu jitsu.

Honestly, Conor is definitely underrated these days amongst many..but

Nate is probably more underrated than anyone

A 4 fight win streak against unranked no-names. RDA went on to wreck the LW division immediately after getting dominated by Khabib. You're acting like the two scenarios are the same, which is fucking retarded. Learn how to use context, you braindead fucking imbecile.

They are the same. Both are good wins for Conor and Khabib, if you say one is but the other isn't then you are in fact a simpleton.

Btw Jason high was such a high level win immediately after the Khabib fight lolololololol

You are so rustled btw, I can tell your low iq causes you to get very mad at strangers online, don't worry tho I find it hilarious, carry on.

Well, he does have some of the best boxing In the UFC. Not to mention he's Iron chinned with endless cardio, a lot of pressure and world class jiu jitsu.

They don't understand that styles make fights.

Nate is one of the toughest stylistic matchups for Conor there is in the weight class.

Start with not clicking in om Conor threads, and then by not writing long and passionate about Conor in conoC threads .

I get that you are a Conor fan that desperately want to see him fight though

I'm not a Conor fan tho

Best boxing you reckon? Guy is a punching bag and is save by his chin but I agree with the cardio and BJJ. Conor does certainly get a lot of stick which make no sense but it's some people that make him out to be this god. Put him in there with a good chin and lanky person and he won't find a way around that but nonetheless he is a great fighter.

They are the same. Both are good wins for Conor and Khabib, if you say one is but the other isn't then you are in fact a simpleton.

Btw Jason high was such a high level win immediately after the Khabib fight lolololololol

You are so rustled btw, I can tell your low iq causes you to get very mad at strangers online, don't worry tho I find it hilarious, carry on.

No, they are not the same, not even close. I never said Dustin and Max weren't good wins for Conor.

Compare RDA's body of work with Dustin's, and tell me which one had more high level wins by the end of 2014-15. If you chose the latter, you have the mental capacity of a pubescent female.

Immediately after Jason High he destroys Bendo, Nate, Pettis (prime Pettis, not the broken version), and Cerrone. If you're going to cherry pick the Jason High fight, I can do the same with Diego Brandao, Carlos Diego Ferreira, and Akira Corrisani. During that same timeframe, Dustin beat no one ranked higher than #15. Such high level wins lololololololol.

I can tell your low functioning autism causes you to get very mad at strangers who call you out for being a dumbass on a public forum. Don't worry tho, I find it hilarious. Carry on.

Last edited:
And so were they..

FsXzLBk.gif

Dummy we've already been through this. The UFC is not going to allow their biggest fucking star in the history of the sport who has been out for nearly 2 years to take a short notice fight in 6 days. They want to milk his come back and make it one of the biggest PPVs of all time. Dana and the UFC never even offered him to fight for this very reason.

Dummy, he had 17 months to defend the title. It takes longer than that to make a huge PPV? But the month before didn't he say that he offered to fight Frankie on short notice, but the UFC couldn't come up with the money?

When Conor had an actual full camp for Nate he out classed full camp Nate too.

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

No one has even beaten Nate via out boxing him. Yet Conor a career FW did. Conor is the TRUE #1 p4p in skill. Conor lives straight out of the matrix
Put Conor in the ring with Khabib and The Eagle will make him look sub-par, just like he does to everybody else.

Dummy, he had 17 months to defend the title. It takes longer than that to make a huge PPV? But the month before didn't he say that he offered to fight Frankie on short notice, but the UFC couldn't come up with the money?
6 of those months were spent preparing for the Floyd fight. The earliest he could have came back was at UFC 219 but Tony was injured and the negotiations were in the early stages.

What's delaying Conor's come back is the negotiations. Conor has a ton of money plus a huge leverage over the UFC from a negotiating stand point that's why it's taking so much time to come up with a deal. Conor has become on the same level or bigger than the UFC and when this happens negotiations aren't going to go as as smooth as they did when Conor was making 1-2m per fight.

Best boxing you reckon? Guy is a punching bag and is save by his chin but I agree with the cardio and BJJ. Conor does certainly get a lot of stick which make no sense but it's some people that make him out to be this god. Put him in there with a good chin and lanky person and he won't find a way around that but nonetheless he is a great fighter.
Conor is pretty universally recognized as the best boxer we've seen in MMA thus far. Nate being a punching bag to him doesn't In any way discount him from being one of the best boxers in MMA. Although In the case of the Diaz bros, It's not necessarily always having the perfect technique / defence that makes them formidable In the boxing. It's their tenaciousness, pressure, ability to take your shots and move forward, endless cardio. They can definitely box too though but It's a combination of attributes that make them effective as boxers.

Saying that Conor would lose to any lanky fighter with a good chin Is ridiculous and again Is a testament of how much people underrate Nate. Fighting him is basically like fighting Nick in his prime at this stage of his career, albeit with slightly different styles. The difference between the two Is negligible at this point.

No, they are not the same, not even close. Compare RDA's body of work with Dustin's, and tell me which one had more high level wins by the end of 2014. If you chose the latter, you have the mental capacity of a pubescent female.

If you're going to cherry pick the Jason High fight, I can do the same with Diego Brandao, Carlos Diego Ferreira, and Akira Corrisani. Such high level wins lololololololol.

I can tell your low functioning autism causes you to get very mad at strangers who call you out for being a dumbass on a public forum. Don't worry tho, I find it hilarious. Carry on.

Mockery, damn you really are like 15 aren't you lol... anyways like I said, both are good wins for Khabib and Conor. If you choose not to say dustin is a good win then that is because you are on the Sherdog Khabib hype train and you hate Conor simply because people tell you to.

Anyways it was fun chatting with you kiddo, but I feel like I am losing iq points so let's go ahead and end this.

Are any of those fighters still relevant for a title fight in the future? LOL

Mockery, damn you really are like 15 aren't you lol... anyways like I said, both are good wins for Khabib and Conor. If you choose not to say dustin is a good win then that is because you are on the Sherdog Khabib hype train and you hate Conor simply because people tell you to.

Anyways it was fun chatting with you kiddo, but I feel like I am losing iq points so let's go ahead and end this.

I'm allowed to use satire to poke fun at you. You should learn about literary devices with your few remaining iq points. Again, not once did I say Dustin wasn't a good win for Conor. Pretty soon you're gonna run out of straws here. You implied that Conor beating Dustin was the same Khabib beating RDA, which is bullshit. RDA was a more accomplished, highly regarded fighter than Dustin at the time. That much is out of debate.

Absolutely true!

Nate Diaz is Conor's kryptonite and Conor STILL holds a win against him!

The people using mma math are the diaz blah blah blah crowd. Fact is, TS is right.

Conor humiliated guys who have/held belts.

Grammar and spelling dominate you, imo.

i dont really care about that shit when i type on message boards, I just type really fast so I dont really think about it.

Its an actual skill, try it out sometime instead of chicken pecking your keyboard

Back