Conor fans get in here. What’s next for Champ Champ?

If someone is getting picked on too much in the street you would just sit by and say fk it?

I like to watch the fights not the fighters mostly
That’s not even remotely the same thing… i like fighters for their style, personality, etc… I could care less what their fans or haters have to say about them..

Retirement...his will is gone...his sole was taken...he doesn't even believe his own bullshit anymore...fade into the nite mate, it was fun while it lasted...or give Aldo a rematch lol.
Who took the sole out of his shoes? They must really be fans to want the soles of his shoes.

Conor will always be super impressive when he fights FW, but he may be too big to cut down to that. He hasn't had a meaningful win since Obama was president. At higher weights, he will continue to lose if he fights top guys- he isn't a contender at LW. He is going to have to go to stunt fights against non-contenders like Nate Diaz or Jake Paul, and he may well lose those.

Who took the sole out of his shoes? They must really be fans to want the soles of his shoes.

Conor will always be super impressive when he fights FW, but he may be too big to cut down to that. He hasn't had a meaningful win since Obama was president. At higher weights, he will continue to lose if he fights top guys- he isn't a contender at LW. He is going to have to go to stunt fights against non-contenders like Nate Diaz or Jake Paul, and he may well lose those.
Completely agree...Diaz fight I think will happen and I think he wins it. Hope an Aldo rematch happens but not sure what weight would work for both of those guys...maybe a catch weight at 150? But I think Jose wins that rematch.

I dunno but he needs a decent win, or two.

Beating two other top LWs would justify him having a title shot, regardless of whether that's Charles or Dustin.

I think fighting Dustin again next would be a mistake. That would be three losses in a row.
I doubt he can beat Dustin at this stage.

I think he could beat Justin and Chandler. Both are chinny, stocky wrestlers like Alvarez was, and others. I know they're much better strikers but they wouldn't be hard to hit for McGregor especially, I think he would probably TKO both of those guys.

Conor fans are desperate for him to fight another striker

I wouldn't call myself a fan really, but I'd like to see him take a slight step down in competition for 1-2 fights to see if he can build up some momentum. I really hope he's smart enough to not try to fight Poirier first thing.

I dunno but he needs a decent win, or two.

Beating two other top LWs would justify him having a title shot, regardless of whether that's Charles or Dustin.

I think fighting Dustin again next would be a mistake. That would be three losses in a row.
I doubt he can beat Dustin at this stage.

I think he could beat Justin and Chandler. Both are chinny, stocky wrestlers like Alvarez was, and others. I know they're much better strikers but they wouldn't be hard to hit for McGregor especially, I think he would probably TKO both of those guys.
Connor wouldn't fight Chandler. A wrestler who can strike. Not gonna happen

Of what? Nothing? The Void? Where once Conor fans existed,and now is empty space. The Void what spawned us all? The Void to which we must return?

talking about Conor fans

Back