Media Conor gives boxing advice to KingRy

He's so intoxicated at all times now that he thinks he can just go about giving advice to everyone and anyone. I'm sure Ryan has more sensible people that he can get advice from, leave him alone McNuggets. P.S. that orange jacket and shirt combo is horrendous, just because the clothing is expensive doesn't mean it's fashionable, bro.

They both got wrecked by much smaller men, that's something they have in common.

Ryan takes all the boxing advice from Conor.
His career goes straight 23-72.

Conor was playing the role of coach in their conversation.
No credibility to speak to boxing even as a coach

Greg poppovich didn't one day drop in and speak to the spurs, he was involved in the sport of basketball for 30+ years before he started coaching the spurs

if conor boxed Jake Paul I wouldn't mind

My favorite part of this thread is when that one insecure poster laughed about Conor giving advice/props to another combat sports athlete, as if Conor is some broke bum with nothing to offer a young superstar who just hit a bump in the road.

<{UberTS}>
Well the advice was nonsensical and showed Connor had no clue what he was talking about. No matter pro fighter or aherdogger if you talk nonsense why not criticize that.?

Conor advising a boxer on how to box? Oh, that's right, he was billed as an Irish "national champion" in the amateurs. :rolleyes: If only it were true.
kocvIe6.png

Last edited:
Well the advice was nonsensical and showed Connor had no clue what he was talking about. No matter pro fighter or aherdogger if you talk nonsense why not criticize that.?

It was a short clip, so I wouldn't imagine some profound life-changing experience for the young man. Kid's 24, suffered his first loss, and Conor came to show his support as a fan and respect as a fellow athlete. Nothing nonsensical about it really. I'd love to hear your take on which part of this quick locker-room visit was nonsensical.

In short, just say you don't like Conor, bro.

No credibility to speak to boxing even as a coach

Greg poppovich didn't one day drop in and speak to the spurs, he was involved in the sport of basketball for 30+ years before he started coaching the spurs

Right because Conor McGregor has been around ZERO boxing his whole life.

Right because Conor McGregor has been around ZERO boxing his whole life.
He boxed regionally as a novice amateur at the junior level. The guy he's advising here is a senior at the world level of the professional ranks. There's a big difference between the two. Conor isn't even remotely qualified to be advising this kid nor is his MMA experience transferable to boxing (once sharing the ring with a retired geriatric boxing great aside).

Huh?

Conor came back from 2 losses to go on a 15 fight win streak with a 93% finish rate, culminating in a 13 second KO of the P4P King.

Then after losing at a higher weight class, he avenged that loss, followed by another KO championship victory.

Those two UFC belts were his magnum opus, and both came after suffering humiliating defeat. Only a fool wouldn’t at least listen when someone like him spoke.

(- that being said, he’s definitely been phoning it in since the Mayweather fight payday)
Cab your idiots stop with the "lost at a higher weight class" shit. He lost to a journeyman LW at WW.

Back