Media Conor goes on another insane Twitter rant. Targets Joe Rogan

Sounds more like just responding with his own soundbite. People on sherdog do worse than what Conor does lol. They are the ones really insane and delusional. Conor does all this stuff for attention and everyone eats it all up. I always get a kick from all the psychoanalysis and keyboard psychiatrist assessments LMFAO. Conor is playing you all and you guys always keep getting played getting triggered over EVERYTHING he does and says.
<45><45>Punching the old guy was probably an act too, huh?

Didnt read it. I imagine it's his typical nonsense. I don't know why you guys care what this goof has to say, especially when he's no longer a top fighter anymore which just further makes whatever he says just more nonsense.

Yes. He's an actor now. These voicenotes is him practicing and also a way for him to talk shit and bring some attention to himself. Actors play roles out, Conor is an mma fighter that also is crossing over to acting so you will see him doing a lot of practice with his acting on his social media. Where was all these voicenotes before? Why did they only start coming out once he started getting into acting? HmmMmmmMMmm... I guess you missed those details huh? LOL
Tragic

Damn. He really needs help. He is going to have to be the one who wants it for it to work though. Unfortunately I don't think he himself is capable of seeing he needs help.
Clearly. However, he seems so unlikeable and insufferable that I doubt anyone is truly close to him or feels any real sympathy towards him. I doubt a narcissist like this shows much regard and compassion towards others so no one offers it in return.

Last edited:
It was Artem suing him that set him off.

6063b3b1e158f44a04eeb7480a43e63f006019a0.gif

You made the mistake of linking conor tweets instead of screen shotting them

Lol at the most delusional poster on this thread believing he is "calling out" others for being deluded.
Not really lol. I'm calling people delusional for thinking Conor is delusional lol. Only delusional people would underestimate Conor's worth and value to mma and combat sports. I'm not talking about his rants and him coping with his losses. I'm speaking strictly on the people posting on here calling Conor delusional. He proved it was his haters that were delusional because he achieved what he wanted and became mma biggest star ever. Also the highest paid mma fighter ever. You also don't become 2 division champion by being delusional. All that means the people thinking Conor is delusional are the real delusional people. They are operating away from reality, they are in their own head. Yeah he's on a losing streak and hasn't won in years. He doesn't fight much because he doesn't need to and his last losses are from Mayweather, Khabib, and Dustin. All elite level fighters and 2 of those fighters are considered by many to be GOATs.

Also I diss Conor all the time currently because of the current version of himself who I feel like is digressing in skill and fighting ability, but I'm just speaking on people that think Conor even at his current level still isn't the biggest draw out of all mma fighters. He is still mma's biggest star currently. It's delusional to think that he isn't. He can fight tomorrow and still sell more PPV's than anyone else on the UFC roster.

<45><45>Punching the old guy was probably an act too, huh?
Nah that's just Conor being Conor while he's drunk thinking he's untouchable. He does that type of stuff all the time, like with Machine Gun Kelly and the guy with the phone.

I'm just speaking about his voice notes. He is obviously working on his voice acting with those and also using it as a way to talk shit. It's promo for him, he does that knowing people will go wild over it and talk about it and share/spread it. He started doing voicenotes once he started working on his acting.

Not really lol. I'm calling people delusional for thinking Conor is delusional lol. Only delusional people would underestimate Conor's worth and value to mma and combat sports. I'm not talking about his rants and him coping with his losses. I'm speaking strictly on the people posting on here calling Conor delusional. He proved it was his haters that were delusional because he achieved what he wanted and became mma biggest star ever. Also the highest paid mma fighter ever. You also don't become 2 division champion by being delusional. All that means the people thinking Conor is delusional are the real delusional people. They are operating away from reality, they are in their own head. Yeah he's on a losing streak and hasn't won in years. He doesn't fight much because he doesn't need to and his last losses are from Mayweather, Khabib, and Dustin. All elite level fighters and 2 of those fighters are considered by many to be GOATs.

Also I diss Conor all the time currently because of the current version of himself who I feel like is digressing in skill and fighting ability, but I'm just speaking on people that think Conor even at his current level still isn't the biggest draw out of all mma fighters. He is still mma's biggest star currently. It's delusional to think that he isn't. He can fight tomorrow and still sell more PPV's than anyone else on the UFC roster.
What da f are you talking about, lol. Dude stop, you're going off on your random rants and tangents again. Lol.

People are calling Conor delusional because of his take on the Khabib bout and how he is acting. Not what he accomplished in the past.

You're missing the Forrest for the trees again Cory.

Back