Conor has officially crossed over into hip hop culture

He took a picture with Drake.

Sorry guys.. But Drake is not hip hop.

>Wanting to be associated with hip hop culture...

My thought as well. There is nothing impressive about hip hop culture. It's a blight on american society as it is. People attempting to edge their way in are a special kind of pathetic.

you are all 1) a stereotype 2) old as fuck
Aren't you like 16 years old?

Let me guess, Drake is the greatest and that Lil Uzi vert, or whatever his name is, is straigh fire right? Don't forget lil Wayne and 2 Chainz!

Aren't you like 16 years old?

Let me guess, Drake is the greatest and that Lil Uzi vert, or whatever his name is, is straigh fire right? Don't forget lil Wayne and 2 Chainz!
lil wayne was before my time lmao
at least his prime

He is truly a God against men
I've never seen "fraud" spelled with a G.

Conor's a bitch. Champions defend their belt.

Real champions don't even consider themselves champions until they've defended the belt.

Nobody can take my left hand truth shot. They all report and panic yellow card.

Nah. Rap/Hip Hop peaked in the 80s and 90s.

What do you have now ?

2 chains and Drake ? And that other guy with the retarded name ?
Petty Fwap or something ?
<{clintugh}>

But yes. I am old.

I think Rap peaked more in the mid 90s to early 2000s which was the peak of multi-syllabic rappers like Biggie, Pac, Eminem, and a bunch of underground guys.

There are still some guys even in the mainstream who use the type of lyricism that used to be the core of hip hop. Big issue is all this shit like trap rap that is just a shitty beat with heavy bass, terrible lyrics, and autotune. Not a huge fan personally but guys like Kendrick Lamar are starting to take hip-hop back to the lyrical basis it had at its peak.

Back