Conor is gonna MURDER Mikey Chandler btw.

The cardio is bad on both, if Conor doesn’t finish him in the 1st or early 2nd I’d imagine Chandler dogs him. Not a big fan of Mike but the guy brings it, I don’t think Conor can go war for the win like Mike vs JG

Chandler showed a little fight IQ in his last two fights by wrestling Tony and Porier.

There's no hope for Conor if Chandler decides to wrestle.

Not so sure, Chandler’s chin needed a break and the guy is constantly training, and in the gym. Connie on the other hand, has been drinking, doing drugs and starring in movies.

With the right game plan (it’s Chandler, so big IF) he could maul Connie.

Conor is a crackhead alcoholic who is never fighting again. He's trolling Chandler into wasting his career with no intentions of fighting him. This has been going on for like 3 years now.

Fam Michael "Slaps for Cash" Chandler got dem pb&j snacks on lock 19g protein in da beast das good nutrients my guy 🥜💪finna hit Conor widda slick on 1 no measure bro be snorin' fore he hit da ground ✋💥😴💤

#PowerSlap

Last edited:
Don't let the antics and roadhouse BS fool you, he's still a killer, the only guys who beat him are absolute killers (Dustin, Khabib). A lot of people have been turned off by the fight due to the wait time but but here's the FACTS.

Micheal Chandler issa 5'8 wrestle boxer with .5 rounds of cardio that's almost 40 years old, with a ton of mileage. That also just so happens to be 2-3 in the big boy leagues.

This is tailor made for Connie.

GOD BLESS THE CHAMP CHAMP

MCGREGOR KO-1

Oh no, a 5'8" with low cardio vs 5'9" with low cardio

tenor.gif

Conor will beat him
This is a stylistic dream and even a washed conor will bear an old battle worn Chandler

conor crushed this guy like a bug in the rematch that he became a punching bag for youtubers!
Umm, no. Conor by decision on Nate, who "crushed" AND tapped out Conor previously.

Conor will beat him
This is a stylistic dream and even a washed conor will beat an old battle worn Chandler
Chandler is, and has been, ready since TUF for that to be settled in the cage.

If it were Conman from a handful of years ago then I’d prob favor him to get the ko cus he seems at his best on the feet vs short, stocky dudes whose heads are right there for his piss-missile of a left hand, and I imagine it’d mostly play out on the feet.

2024 McGregor tho gotta imagine would be a different fighter in a bad way for him

I'm thinking if Chandler fights to win, that Chandler wins convincingly. However, I feel the more likely scenario is that he tries to stand and trade with Conor and loses.

Dunno about that. N Conor doesn't have a good chin, or good defence - now. He used to @ defence, due to his movement, but, that's not the same. So, let's see. It's 50/50.

Chandler showed a little fight IQ in his last two fights by wrestling Tony and Porier.

There's no hope for Conor if Chandler decides to wrestle.

Conor's TDD seemed to have gotten better. And hes quite a bit bigger than chandler at this point, I think it would be tough to hold him down.

Nah Conor is washed he’s at the Tony Ferguson stage of his career, much like his prime his time to fight Chandler has been wasted by booze and coke

Conor's TDD seemed to have gotten better. And hes quite a bit bigger than chandler at this point, I think it would be tough to hold him down.

How so? His TDD was impressive against Khabib but seems to have deteriorated in his last 2 fights. Dustin Porier of all people was taking him down at will.

Last edited:
Back