News Conor laying down the truth

Heres the truth : khabib has pimped out Conor SO BAD that the Irish knick knack is looking to , indirectly, throw jabs at anyone associated with nurmagomedov.

Khabib should just get a tee done with McGregor wearing a dress on the front and the words my bitch ( or ho) on the back.

This is rich from from someone who used to own a whiskey company.

DC was getting paid for getting drunk and he came sober when it actually mattered. Conor hating because his life is going down the shitter(despite the assload of money and opportunity) yet DC is just living it up.

Bet 10 years from now DC will still be rich with the cushy commentating job while Conor will have blown all his money Mike Tyson style after getting bled dry by parasites.

At this point, Khabib has five mansions and a range of villas inside McGregor's head. The little Irish midget will never get over that loss, he will even be mumbling about it on his deathbed.

Funny how psychological warfare works. McGregor tried so much to get in Khabib's head in the months leading up to the fight yet it's now the other way round.

DC could never train another day in his life, could walk off of the couch, and could have McGregor begging for his life within seconds. Conor is a manlet who had to starve himself in order to beat up featherweights. Has been a sub .500 fighter ever since he hasn't been able to use an IV to fight midgets.

He was yakked outta his mind at the Dustin presser. Stammering. Holding his head up to avoid dripping. Mind racing too fast that he allowed both Dustin and a no name reporter to totally son him
he is not doing coke during fight week in the middle of a weight cut and when he needs to keep on top of his sleep. he is also tested. he will have a couple of drinks at most

Bruh you were literally drinking at a press conference
he said only commentators can't get drunk. Conor's cool with everything but that. As a matter of fact Conor was pregaming with a ref right before he had to officiate the co-main event at UFC 249. Conor clearly made a distinction.

At this point I am persuaded that Conor is following the Colby route but dare I say it, even Colby is funnier, which doesnt even mean much.

Back