News Conor laying down the truth

DC could drink a whole bottle of proper 12 and that watered down piss-water wouldn't even give him a buzz.

The world is a sick place because the people in it are sick - Connie and his fans that continue to support him including TS are literally the bottom rung of humanity. You people are irreparably broken deep in the core of your souls.

Get fucked.

never knew DC was a drunk and honestly its probably just made up by conor.. but DC already has enough negative qualities being an over competitive bully and corporate ass kisser.

Conor isn't making this up at all lol.

DC was doing a press thing and he literally kept turning away to burp. Then at one point he said he kept doing it because him and Laura Sanko had just been shotgunning beers haha.

Conor isn't making this up at all lol.

DC was doing a press thing and he literally kept turning away to burp. Then at one point he said he kept doing it because him and Laura Sanko had just been shotgunning beers haha.
Yeah because it was part of the weigh in show. It was literally what they payed him to do.

DC should go to Conor's bar and start punching old people

lol at Conor quoting Khabib all day and all night even when shit has nothing to do with him. I've never seen someone so utterly mentally destroyed by one fight. It eclipses Ronda's first loss which is typically upheld as the gold standard

Obviously he's making a bigger deal of it than it is, but I did think it was really embarrassing DC openly got drunk at work lol

Master trolling/marketing or full blown narcissistic/psychopathic implosion?

Cormier SUCKS as a commentator. Any hate he gets is likely warranted

This, the UFC literally had him chugging beers and shots on screen during the weigh in show

It was media day, not like he showed up to the commentary booth hammered

Did DC for sure drink shots? I watched that weigh-in show... I thought he made the others do shots but he definitely chugged a beer on screen

DC, right now, fat and retired, is still 10 times the fighter Conor is

Good always defeats evil being disproven yet again with this trashing of DC by McGregor

Jones 2
DC 0

Back