Conor McGregor’s manager: talks are ‘progressing’ for fight with Donald Cerrone

I dont get it. Who gives a fuck about this fight? Cowboy has been banged out twice in a row. Hes on a serious losing streak here.
I know conor isnt exactly winning either but this fight is bullshit, it means nothing.

He went to the distance with them, he couldnt Ko either of them, he is not, and has never been KO artist, that's what I meant. The Conor of four years ago would do great things. Nowadays nothing indicated he would do the same.

you are aware, that out of all of conors wins, they are the only 2 fighters that have gone the distance? and they are also both known as having some of the best chins in mma. look up his record my friend...the guy has the vast majority of his wins coming in the 1st round...only a couple of fighters made it to the 2nd round..he is the epitome of what a ko artist is...how can you have that many stoppages in the 1st round and not be a ko artist? you make zero sense my friend....

contrary to what the fat virgins on this site say...you don't have to ko guys with one punch...to be a ko artist...mike tyson himself, almost always had to hit the guy with more than one shot to win...same with george foreman...you're lack of knowledge is amusing to me.

Remember when Conor said he would fight "the next in line" in that tweet where he made excuses about the Khabib loss?

That's Justin Gaethje.

Conor is a desperate worm at this point.

Remember when Conor said he would fight "the next in line" in that tweet where he made excuses about the Khabib loss?

That's Justin Gaethje.

Conor is a desperate worm at this point.
I used too think Conor would fight anyone anywhere. But now after calling out Edgar and Cowboy it feels like what the fuck man.

I'm going to give Conor the benefit of the doubt here. I think it has something to do with the date and location for the fight rather than specifically about the paycheck.

I speculate that it has to do with the fight having to be a main event. Nothing more, nothing less.

The depression from the beating aged him ten years and sent him on a binge lifestyle crime spree.

He really did change his face.<45>

zombomeme-19112019212052-jpg.680205

that's after floyd already gave him brain damage

conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather.jpg
170827003944-04-mayweather-mcgregor-super-169.jpg
34a640f820f6be31391aaf35a7f8c7c1

He wants a fight with Khabib in Russia. Did that slip your mind dummy?
Why would khabib bother fighting a guy he already ran through? Maybe he was too disrespectful for khabib to even consider it. Kinda the same way Gaeje was. You know BS excuses can be used both ways.

I'm all for Cowboy getting this check. He's earned it. I just wish that Dana White would make it a condition that if he looks bad again that it's his retirement fight. The Donald Cerrone that fought Gaethje needs to hang up the gloves.

Will watch definitely but it is a pathetic match up really. Unless Conor sees this a tune up for Gaethje or another top 5 guy, this is a true sign of weakness. However, would be nice if Cowboy gets that red panty money

Why would khabib bother fighting a guy he already ran through? Maybe he was too disrespectful for khabib to even consider it. Kinda the same way Gaeje was. You know BS excuses can be used both ways.

Conor made Khabib a world famous multimillionaire. Khabib is now an automatic draw because of Conor. Khabib doesn't owe Conor anything, but the least he could do is entertain a rematch if Conor earns his way to #1 contender.

What has Gaethje done for Conor besides call him a shitty father that his son wont look up to? Conor would probably be in talks to fight Gaethje had he kept his big mouth shut.

Im ok with Gaethje not fighting Conor anyway cuz he would probably get ko'd. I really want to see Gaethje fight Khabib in late 2020.

Conor made Khabib a world famous multimillionaire. Khabib is now an automatic draw because of Conor. Khabib doesn't owe Conor anything, but the least he could do is entertain a rematch if Conor earns his way to #1 contender.

What has Gaethje done for Conor besides call him a shitty father that his son wont look up to? Conor would probably be in talks to fight Gaethje had he kept his big mouth shut.

Im ok with Gaethje not fighting Conor anyway cuz he would probably get ko'd. I really want to see Gaethje fight Khabib in late 2020.

So he should be gifted another title fight because of the money and attention he brought to the fight being disrespectful to khabib? When gaethje does it he's a POS, right?
How do you not see your own hypocrisy?
Let him earn it for once in his career. The last guy he fought that wasn't for or supposed to be for a belt was Dennis siver.

Blah! Blah! Blah! I’ll believe it when the bell rings!

Have recently “unfollowed” mcgregor.......sure he’ll be heart broken!

Not possible without Conor.

You stupid.
Ok nuthugger. Khabib became champ and Conor had to fight him. Khabib put himself in the position to fight Conor and then he beat the shit out of him. You're dumb as fuck for discrediting what Khabib has done. It wasn't luck that Khabib fought Conor. He earned that shit and then he embarrassed his opponent and spit on him.

Last edited:
36 years old.

Killed in his last two fights in the first round.

What does it matter what he used to do?

Tell me who is the last great fighter Cerrone beat and what year?
Join date 2019

why would i even care to educate you? you wouldnt admit that you are wrong anyways.

<DisgustingHHH>

Go watch his fights throughout his career. If you still come out of it with the same opinion, you dont know what you are watching

Just gonna leave this here:

Last edited:
Surely Don Cerrone would have had a fight announced by now if this wasn't happening? Dude can't wait to get in that octagon usually.

First time Conor will face someone with a high level kicking game though who isn't sub 5'9?

Back