Conor McGregor’s manager: talks are ‘progressing’ for fight with Donald Cerrone

Hahahaha Conor can be disrespectful as fuck to Aldo but when Justin does it to him it's aww I'ma take my ball and go home. Hahahahhaha pussy ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

The fight with Aldo was already made when Conor was trash talking Aldo. It's called promoting dumbshit.

Conor is the A side. He literally turns fighters into millionaires by fighting them. This is due to Conor's hard work and dedication. Everyone wants to fight him. Why would Conor give everything he worked for to a disrespectful piece of shit?

This one isn't on Conor. Gaethje blew it. End of story.

Apart from Nate, Max, of course Khabib and the list will go on....

he's already beaten both nate and max...I'm talking fighting nate at 155lbs, not 170lbs...and he already proved he can beat holloway...he'd ko gaetche inside 2 rounds...I don't see another fighter, aside from khabib that can beat a well trained focused conor...but, it all depends on how conor prepares himself.

The fight with Aldo was already made when Conor was trash talking Aldo. It's called promoting dumbshit.

Conor is the A side. He literally turns fighters into millionaires by fighting them. This is due to Conor's hard work and dedication. Everyone wants to fight him. Why would Conor give everything he worked for to a disrespectful piece of shit?

This one isn't on Conor. Gaethje blew it. End of story.
If Conor wants to take meaningless fights and fuck his own legacy that's on him. Good for him. Nobody wants to see Conor fight Cowboy. It does nothing for Conor's legacy and he should easily win. He doesn't have to fight Gaethje necessarily but he needs to fight a Top contender.

he's already beaten both nate and max...I'm talking fighting nate at 155lbs, not 170lbs...and he already proved he can beat holloway...he'd ko gaetche inside 2 rounds...I don't see another fighter, aside from khabib that can beat a well trained focused conor...but, it all depends on how conor prepares himself.

He went to the distance with them, he couldnt Ko either of them, he is not, and has never been KO artist, that's what I meant. The Conor of four years ago would do great things. Nowadays nothing indicated he would do the same.

Doesnt conors team come out every month or so and claim a figjt is imminent? Wolf tickets

Conor wants to rematch Khabib.
Then beating a Top contender is the best way to go about that. UFC doesn't want to pay Conor 20 million to fight Cerrone or Edgar. UFC would probably be ok paying 20 million for him to fight Gaethje, Masvidal, maybe even Nate again, Holloway, Poirier maybe, Kevin Lee maybe, etc etc. Nobody wants to see Conor fight Edgar or Cowboy in a squash match. Fans will view that as the most beta fights Conor can take.

We all know that Cerrone would sign any contract in a heartbeat. Conor is no doubt the one making all sorts of demands.
Exactly

Cerrone is a company boy all the way and this will be his biggest payday, if there isn’t a contract signed we all know who’s holding it up

I like Justin, one of my favorite fighters. But he's been talking way too much shit about Conor. He has been more disrespectful than Nate or Khabib by far. He got way too personal. His tweets look similar to the moron Conor haters on sherdog. Conor won't even respond to that garbage, let alone offer Justin a red panty night.

Once again...Gaethje blew it. His behavior towards Conor has left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Not a good look. He shoulda let his fighting do the talking.
In other words, Conor, the prince of good behavior and good relations with his opponents lost his confidence and wants an easy fight in the old timers league, where he belongs.

Then beating a Top contender is the best way to go about that. UFC doesn't want to pay Conor 20 million to fight Cerrone or Edgar. UFC would probably be ok paying 20 million for him to fight Gaethje, Masvidal, maybe even Nate again, Holloway, Poirier maybe, Kevin Lee maybe, etc etc. Nobody wants to see Conor fight Edgar or Cowboy in a squash match. Fans will view that as the most beta fights Conor can take.
Exactly, Khabib will laugh in Conor's face if he thinks a win over Cerrone means a title shot.

This has backfire written all over it for Conor. Nothing to gain. Everything to lose.

Conor McGregor has been going downhill lately. It's been at its peak. But now and just decide

Cerrone is a big name that would draw. Plus Cerrone deserves the red panties for what he has done in the UFC. It's a fun fight.

Rematching Nate? Bla. Nate recently said he doesn't want it. Masvidal isn't in Conor's weight class. Lee, Poirer....who gives a shit about them at this point.

Cowboy or Gaethje are the best options. Gaethje fucked up, so Cowboy it is.

McNuggets dwarf bitch, no-one wants to see gatekeeper Cerrone get battered for a 3rd time straight, only reason people will tune in is the small hope of Gingernuts getting weighed out.

In other words, Conor, the prince of good behavior and good relations with his opponents lost his confidence and wants an easy fight in the old timers league, where he belongs.

He wants a fight with Khabib in Russia. Did that slip your mind dummy?

Is it really crucial for his marketability? I think the greater message with Conor here is that he is now an open book, so it's either fights in the old timers league with Cowboy and Edgar or killers like Masdival and Khabib who won't fold in two rounds. Beating a Cowboy or an Edgar will realistically do nothing for his chances against against top LW's or BMF's.

I think he'll beat Cerrone, but ultimately it won't mean shit because the creme of the division is on a much higher level.

If he loses to Cerrone it's goodnight to his career. If he wins who cares? High risk low reward.

It’s a tune-up. A confidence builder.

Cerrone is a big name that would draw. Plus Cerrone deserves the red panties for what he has done in the UFC. It's a fun fight.

Rematching Nate? Bla. Nate recently said he doesn't want it. Masvidal isn't in Conor's weight class. Lee, Poirer....who gives a shit about them at this point.

Cowboy or Gaethje are the best options. Gaethje fucked up, so Cowboy it is.
If UFC saw it that way the fight would be signed by now. Cowboy would sign in an instant. I think the issue here is UFC doesn't want to pay Conor the price he wants to fight a gatekeeper. From a business standpoint Cowboy is not the best option for Conor right now. UFC makes and offers the fights. Conor doesn't get to choose his opponents. Conor has already beat Max and Poirier and they've both improved so much since then a rematch with either of them would sell big. I think you're just a Conor nuthugger who wants to see Conor win so desperately without even having to earn it.

Last edited:
It's pretty much the least exciting fight for Conor, lettuce be cereal. Gaethje, Masdival, heck even Barboza would be WAY bettter because they would kill old man Donald. All available as well.

I am just as excited to see Donald vs Conor as Barbosa and Gaethje, even Masvidal. All great fights.

We all know that Cerrone would sign any contract in a heartbeat. Conor is no doubt the one making all sorts of demands.
Yea cause he's not in this game to prove he's the best fighter in the world. He knows his worth and wants to maximize his payday.

For all the shertard that sit here and bitch about UFC fighter pay and top fighters getting fucked in terms of pay, you guys sure like to hate on a guy trying to get his worth from the UFC.

Get in, get rich, get out. The fucking guy said it since day one.

It’s a tune-up. A confidence builder.

So Khabib beat the confidence out Conor?

I'll tell you what the Cerrone fight is for Conor, a road to nowhere, Khabib said Conor needs to win 10 fights before he rematches him because his performance was so bad. Which in Russian means rot in hell you ain't getting shit.

In Conor's press conference, he said he his plan was to fight Cerrone, then the winner of BMF, and then Khabib. A delusional plan because Khabib calls the shots not Conor, but his plan nonetheless.

Jorge already told us that Conor's plan already backfired because he was only going to fight for the BMF if Nate won, he wants nothing to do with Masdival.

So why the fuck is Conor fighting Cerrone again?

Yea cause he's not in this game to prove he's the best fighter in the world. He knows his worth and wants to maximize his payday.

For all the shertard that sit here and bitch about UFC fighter pay and top fighters getting fucked in terms of pay, you guys sure like to hate on a guy trying to get his worth from the UFC.

Get in, get rich, get out. The fucking guy said it since day one.

I certainly wasnt shitting on Cerrone, where did you get that ? Cerrone is famous for being an 'anywhere, anytime, anyplace' type of guy, he's game, he's entertaining, he always replies to the calls. If he gets a nice pay check then good for him.

Back