Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

It's pretty obvious. He's paying one of his coke dealers to put an obviously disprovable accusation forward so when it gets shut down, he can cast doubt on other past/future accusations.
If that was true, I still think its a bad idea. He better get it shut down quick, since all the biggest news sites have reported the news, with a decent portion of them believing he is guilty already.
Unless he can get the girl to publicly confess she made it up, and all the accusation charges dropped, people will always be skeptical about Conor

It looks like Conor is innocent if they're drinking together afterward.

But why bring a random woman into the bathroom in the first place? You can get a disease if you hook up with a groupie.

It looks like Conor is innocent if they're drinking together afterward.

But why bring a random woman into the bathroom in the first place? You can get a disease if you hook up with a groupie.

You must be new. It's called a bathroom pull.

Classy modern women go there with random men to eat soldiers and get plowed.

McGregor is a huge star and 304s are transactional opportunists.

Edit: was that south parks man bear pig?

dancing-pig.gif

I doubt this lady went to the game to hook up w/ or set up connor. Why Connor would even entertain this lady is kind of mind blowing in itself. Obviously something did happen with them. The lady could have said Connor told her they were going to a lux box or something and pulled her into the bathroom. She would have to know cameras were everywhere. I'm sure there is much more footage will be interesting to see if it leaks out

I feel like his fans and Dee are starting to feel like we have too much in common. We both feel left out. Or at least I do.

Cliffs:
- basically saying that we cannot possibly know what happened in that bathroom
- but it looks bad
- Miami Heat security shutdown the entire bathroom just for Conor Mcgergor
- Conor is a rich weirdo
- Conor walking like a king back in medieval era, peaking peasants from the crowd
- Conor career is over
- Probably not going to jail

Connor is worth millions, the biggest star in the UFC and he's cheating on his fiancé with a gal in the 2-hundred club?

I mean he could at least pull a dime into the bathroom for a knob gobble.

The girl Kobe raped went in the room willingly. 5 minutes later she was pushed out in the hall with blood on her clothes and his hand print around her neck. Rapists often don't take long.

Was she hanging out with Kobe a half an hour after the alleged rape, like the 'victim' was with Conor?

Back