Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

Brutal.

I was totally in her corner. Without actually saying anything except for what that first video showed.

But if this new footage is legit, as to the time (after the bathroom).

I don’t even know what to say. I saw something where she said she had to beg to get her purse back..(So she could leave the venue). This video blows that right out the window.

It doesn’t prove she lied or anything. But are you serious?

How the fuck does she even talk to the guy afterwards?

Sorry lady..

But wtf?

that’s just what I read. The first video didn’t look good for conor but if she was really spotted with him at a different venue AFTER the alleged incident then I’d be inclined to call bullshit. Who knows tho

Lol ok junior
I remember when I had my first beer. I was a virgin just like you are.

Do yourself a favor and google "Kinihan Cartel" and ask yourself if you would risk pissing them off. These are Conor's friends.

She's not lying. If she was after money, she would go after someone who wouldn't be able to have her killed within a day.

The problem with these 'Innocent until proven guilty' internet arbiters of justice is that they don't apply that sentiment equally.

No one and I mean NO ONE was saying that about Harvey Wienstien before he was convicted, everyone was already certain. Nobody was saying that about R Kelly either, everyone (including me) was saying he was definitely guilty before his day in court. Shit, look at Jussie Smollet? Where was his innocent until proven guilty before his day in court? He was a universally hated figure so no one, including sherdog hypocrites were saying wait for his day in court.

@herpd807 @Poa @BJJ4Tone would never say 'Innocent until proven Guilty' for Hunter Biden. They just toss out the buzzword when it's time to defend Connor.

Put the koolaid down ya goofy libby.

Idk, to me he is right on point. Also comparing Conor to a mad king is gold IMO.

He looks and sounds exactly a someone who started following the sport in 2020.

Do yourself a favor and google "Kinihan Cartel" and ask yourself if you would risk pissing them off. These are Conor's friends.

She's not lying. If she was after money, she would go after someone who wouldn't be able to have her killed within a day.

lololololol you can't honestly believe this shit? Conor isn't getting anybody fucking killed dude

The guy is drugged up out of his mind, he’s constantly drinking, more than likely has CTE, and probably thinks he’s invincible because he’s a celebrity. You think someone like is going to have good judgment?

I’m a Conor fan, but even in his hay day he wasn’t an over 200 IQ individual.

CTE is as fake as the Corona virus.

This is like the sketchiest garbage I've ever seen. Is this really how your country has ended up or is this bad even for American standards? How could you even report on stuff like that?!
This isn't journalism. This is rubbish. I can't even comprehend the fact that they sent a guy to the location several days after, where he could've just stayed in the studio, just to call Conrad an Ultimate Fighter Champion. Are these people even qualified for anything?? And how in the world did they 'obtain' those textmessages. The 'victim' gives that just out?! She comes off like a total retard. Who the fork reacts to sexual assault with a text message that says 'YOOOOOOO'?! And her lawyer is even sketchier."She knew that guy from Uh, uhm, uh, being a security guard at a game". That's not how being a security guard works. Security guards phone numbers don't just pop up in your phone after a game.
Everything about this is so off. The weirdest part is the police apparantly telling her this would go viral in 20mins. This can't be right, can it? The police can't just go to news outlets to report to them on ongoing investigations.. That seems unthinkable even for Miami.

Looks like she hired the lawyer from one of those "you don't pay unless we win the case" personal injury firms.

Are these the same badasses from "Girl Scout Troop #58" who aided him in the dolly incident?

Interesting comments on YouTube. Some seemingly insightful, some hilarious.
Went back & checked them out, pretty funny
"Connor wasn’t lying when he said he would do work in all weight divisions, including super heavyweight I guess."
"When Conor told Chandler 185, he meant he likes his woman in the 185 kg category"

<6>

that’s just what I read. The first video didn’t look good for conor but if she was really spotted with him at a different venue AFTER the alleged incident then I’d be inclined to call bullshit. Who knows tho
It’s more than likely a mix of Stockholm syndrome and her being stupid. Based on the texts it still seemed like she thought Connor wanted to be with her (lol) and just pressured her into sex in the bathroom but would later take her to his hotel or yacht or whatever.

Clearly Connor didn’t and that changed her perception of the previous sexual encounter from oh this guy is pushy but into me to he raped me.

We all know if connor seriously started seeing her she wouldn’t claim rape. That’s part of consent though.. Connor did rape her technically but sadly a lot of people don’t care until after the relationship ends.
I had a friend who after she broke up with her bf we found out he would f her in her sleep and she never said anything until after and thought it was normal.

i can’t believe conor would bang someone so fat. look at those arms. yuck!

but yeah its kinda strange to call a guy a rapist then go the club with him. im really curious to know if there was a rape test kit. if a woman reports a rape, that’s among the first things they try to do in their investigation. and if she refused, that goes in the report too.
He wants to fight at the 185 division, maybe he was just wanting to have a grappling session in the restroom to see how the weight felt

Man.

I'm tempted to say its a lot of people trying to get rich but where there's smoke theres fire lol this dude has a rape case every other fucking week.

There are plenty of famous rich athletes out there that don't get accused of rape every single time they go outside.

Doubt they're all bullshit.

It’s more than likely a mix of Stockholm syndrome and her being stupid. Based on the texts it still seemed like she thought Connor wanted to be with her (lol) and just pressured her into sex in the bathroom but would later take her to his hotel or yacht or whatever.

Clearly Connor didn’t and that changed her perception of the previous sexual encounter from oh this guy is pushy but into me to he raped me.

We all know if connor seriously started seeing her she wouldn’t claim rape. That’s part of consent though.. Connor did rape her technically but sadly a lot of people don’t care until after the relationship ends.
I had a friend who after she broke up with her bf we found out he would f her in her sleep and she never said anything until after and thought it was normal.
My wife would be so happy if I woke her up for sex lol like legitimately...

If she consented, you can't then take away consent.

If she consented, you can't then take away consent.
It sounds like she consented to the bj but not to the anal sex which Connor apparently attempted but couldn’t make it work while soft. So I guess maybe just attempted rape? But if it kind of goes in but you can’t make it work I’m pretty sure that’s still rape

Oh my God watch less TV. No one going to wack anyone for Conor McGregor.

Back