Conor McGregor and Joanna Jędrzejczyk completely destroyed Rose mentally

Speaking to UFC.com, the women’s strawweight queen said she’s happy to get away from the Jedrzejczyk feud:

“I don’t know if necessarily I get to enjoy the title so much as I get to enjoy thinking about somebody else other than Joanna for however long,” she said. “I’m always enjoying the title as long as I’m blessed to have it in my possession. That’s going to be an everyday thing. But yeah, I’m really excited to look to keep developing my skills and get better as a martial artist in general, and I’m looking forward to a different storyline. Maybe one day me and Joanna’s storylines will meet up again, but it’s nice to not have to think about her for a second.

Joanna with her trash talking frustrated Rose for whole year.

Are you really that dense?

How does a cage fighter get so traumatized they can't even leave the house because of an incident where she wasn't hurt and it wasn't even directed at her? Is she serious?

{<huh}
My thoughts exactly. Whats wrong with this girl

Joanna got beat up by Rose, twice.

She should have sued Mcg for all the shit she's been through.

Didn't she grow up in rough neighborhood? And on top of that she's a cage fighter. I don't understand how what happened with McGregor affected her so much. I wonder if she doesn't like the attention and sees this as a way out. In any case I like her as a fighter and her persona even if the whole thing with Pat is a bit weird. I hope she manages to pull through with whatever she's dealing with.
Let's see how you like getting attacked with a dolly, Hotshot.

Let's see how you like getting attacked with a dolly, Hotshot.

She wasn't. And I've been beat up pretty badly. Didn't have an effect on me other than teaching a valuable life lesson about alcohol mixed with grief is a bad combo. Someone already told me about her struggles with mental health and I understand why what happened would make her behave the way she is. She seems like a genuinely nice person and I hope she gets back in the cage because I enjoy her fights and persona.

Didn't she already have a Service (help-)dog, way before? So i think she has always had problems with anxiety.

Tyson Fury should give this girl a call

Its pathetic to think that she is afraid to leave her house cause of a stupid window breaking. She fights for a living and takes alot of damage but a broken window that didnt do shit to her traumatized her? Thats what I call someone trying to be a gold digger. Wants to sue mcgreggor for some bullshit trauma crap
That's because you're an ignorant shertard. You know nothing about her past issues with abuse and the remnants of it, and what may trigger it. Has she filed a lawsuit against mcTAPPER? as a matter of fact she fought and defended her Title after that a-hole and his antics.
02fn.jpg

PTSD has become a way for disaffected military men, who saw little conflict, to collect extra benefits, and excuse their awful behavior in relationships that are too difficult to cope with in a complex civilian world.

Modern PTSD diagnosis are the real affront to serious PTSD cases.

How did that volunteer Iraqi "freedom" mission work out for you buttercup? PTSD? Talk to the men of Vietnam, and WWII cupcake. Modern military men are a bunch of coddled G.I. Joe wannabe Softies looking for a government handout,and angry at their baby's mama for hooking up with a local while they're away.

one of my grandfathers fought in WWII and lost a leg, and had his best friend get his head blown off right in front of him. if that doesnt give a person PTSD i dont know what would, but he made it out alright i guess. came home, had a bunch more kids and became an alcoholic but for the most part he got through it okay. i doubt PTSD was a thing that they were aware of back then. you probably just got all the money you were entitled to and that was it. maybe some kind of pension. i dont know how any of that works.

and then you see people who are clearly in it just to milk some extra money. rose traumatized for life afraid to leave the house all because of conor mcgregor throwing a dolly at the bus. yeah sorry, i aint buying that. obviously looking for an easy paycheck. but to be fair its probably easier to sit on your ass and collect a few million dollars or whatever by doing nothing, rather than getting punched in the face for it. im not your internet tough guy or anything, i'd have to be honest here and say that if there was potential to make a shit tonne of money with next to no effort on my behalf, id probably choose to fake PTSD or some shit rather than to get punched in the face for it. sure there would be no moral integrity from my action, but at least my bones would still be in one piece and my arm would still be attached. but im in canada, so we cant just go sue happy on anybody who looks at us the wrong way.

thats just how i feel. theres always gonna be people who try to take advantage of something. especially if its a low risk high reward type of thing that benefits them financially. thats why you look at chiesa trying to sue conor for all his fight purse all over a cut on his forehead, as if as a professional cage fighter its the first time he's seen a itle cut or blood in his life and now he can no longer step into the ring and fight. theres people who bleed harder than that during sparring practices. and then you get rose claiming shes too traumatized to leave the house, forever haunted by conor mcgregor. give me a fucking break. it couldnt be more obvious that theyre trying to milk the cow here. if any of this had any truth to it, then i feel sorry for these people. it must be hard just to tie their shoes and put their pants on in the morning without something traumatic occuring in their lives.

Last edited:
-1/10
That's aside from being a horrible human being

Whatever her issue she needs to either fight or drop belt... Not questioning her mental just sayin no time to sit and wait on belt

Shes looking for that fat check. Conor going to have to pay for her therapy, pain and suffering.

Back