Conor McGregor clone found in Germany

This dude has Coutured himself to McGregors fight videos for years.

Germany also has a Kelvin Gastelum clone:

jsbndj2mysb11.jpg

Clearly they have some next level cloning technology going on over there. German engineering excellence on display as usual @Übermacht @Korolla

It's actually a clone of Josef Mengele himself overseeing the cloning process. I must say they did a good job with slimming down the body but somehow they managed to fuck up his nipples.

So now we got a Gastelum clone and a Conor clone, nice.

Haqparast will have a career in the UFC I‘m pretty sure, let’s hope this dude makes it to the UFC, too.

Dude, WAR WAGON next time he fights. Alhamdulillah.

Btw. Looks like at least 2 weightclasses bigger than his opponent

I was going to say it looks like they're already matching him up with midgets like the UFC did for Conor.

Fight should not even be sanctioned, if it was a photo and not a video, I would've said it must be photoshopped because the size difference is ridiculous

Shitty tattoos - check
red-ish hair - check
left handed - check
Tries to counter with the left hand - check
Uses Teep to body - check
Shitty ass looking beard - check
Chin High up in the air - check

<{cruzshake}>

Is that weight difference even legal? Sometimes I ask myself, why so many idiots come out of my home country... so embarrassing

Attachments

• 5E874AF0-60EB-45F7-BBAA-E8823058007C.jpeg
    5E874AF0-60EB-45F7-BBAA-E8823058007C.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 13
Its really pathetic to try copy McGOATS unmatched looks but when you are biggest combat sport star world has ever known and 95% of people on earth know who you are its understandable.

Back