News Conor McGregor dedicates massive $$$ to solving homelessness (the most charitable UFC fighter?)

goat inside and outside the cage! what has kabob done?

conor says in the article its social economic housing. yeah millionaires and billionaires do this already. they build massive section 8 housing complexes. you jumped right past the article and went right to being that guy in the comments that thinks he understands the whole article by just reading the headline.

The guy does not know what he is talking about. I ve worked with and against what we call "social landlords" in my country and they are only huge companies, owning buildings paid with special loans designed by the administration, renting those places to people whose rents are partially paid by the administration etc...

That really is from the bottom of his heart. I mean, he gave up a lot of coke, booze, and hooker money.

No seriously, you have to give him props for this hate him or not.

Even though it was probably done for the tax write off, we can't really hate on that. It's actually amazing that he decided to give something back to the community.

Last edited:
Will he let inmigrantes use them though?

Hey dingus - he's simply announcing the 1,000 home milestone they've hit. That means that this has been an ongoing thing for some time. They didn't just break ground on the very first home and he rushed to twitter. This is the culmination of a lot of time and money.
Bullshit ever single time he gives some charity he annouces it on twitter to tell everyone becauses he wants the attention. Other sport stars give chairty and never in mention it on twitter they just do it.

He is the best human being that has ever lived.

Also I see Conor running for office at some point. He needs that.

Having a roof over your head should be a basic human right at this point. Instead we go to war and use it on other countless BS which are colossal amounts of money. Too much greed. Give the people with mental illness time and resources to heal instead of making them resort to the street where it becomes a downward spiral.

Things will never change until the AI takeover
<EdgyBrah>

Living outside, in winter, is soul-crushing.
Of course, he has the money, we can speculate on his motivation, etc, etc, the usual useless talk that comes with every charity act. But in those cases I only care about the results : that's a good thing, very obviously.

Hopefully it goes to actual Irish...

Hope no one forgot what the last few weeks have been like for them.

Protestants only I heard.

Also lol@thinking the Irish burning down their own buildings is some kind of struggle

Once again, social housing/HMOs are great investments. Government's pay the rent at a higher level than private.

This isn't charity or a charity tax write off lol.

This is the equivalent of Dana building section 8 projects in the ghetto.

Back