Media Conor Mcgregor: "F*ck Ilia Topuria, Don't Give a F*ck About Him" - "F*ck Usman Too, He's a Bum"

Tbh I always had a feeling Ali did these
Yeah Usman had a different "hack" where he was telling a subset of the fans (who were harassing him tbf) to choke, or better, kill themselves. This was being called a hack, but then Usman admitted he'd been drinking and tired after a big night out and had an outburst at some fans hating on him

I totally wouldn't put it past Ali to do this to get his fighter's name in the media and build beef with the money fight guy

Yeah Usman had a different "hack" where he was telling a subset of the fans (who were harassing him tbf) to choke, or better, kill themselves. This was being called a hack, but then Usman admitted he'd been drinking and tired after a big night out and had an outburst at some fans hating on him

I totally wouldn't put it past Ali to do this to get his fighter's name in the media and build beef with the money fight guy
I remember that one, that was kinda funny too lol

This one with Conor doesn't really seem like something Usman would do, but I can for sure see Ali doing it at the event

Conor so out of touch harmonizing with the human spirit -- he could use a good dose of tranquility.

Last edited:
Well, seems like Mcgregor is definitely training with those bottles of alcohol lol.

When's this from?

There's another thread that appeared lately where he's pretending he's not drinking?

EDIT: Sorry missed your comment at the top @Black9 lol

No way this guy can stay sober

Kamaru Usman breaks silence on UFC 246 Twitter hack: 'It's a really sad and scary world we live in'

and fuck you @svmr_db for posting that without context and causing a derail. If I were a mod I'd give you dubs
Hopefully that's true.

Conor is an example of money and fame making you a worse person. I know his fanboys will defend him regardless. But if you take away his money and fame, would that still be the case?
Well it can't be his MMA they defend him for, he hasn't won a fight since 2020.

What is from, a podcast or some poker playing show? I want to watch the whole video.
I think some betting app is paying him to play it while streaming, but from the clips it looks like he was mainly focused on chatting woth the viewers lol

Last edited:
Cringey as fuck. Usman is completely unlikable, imo. Who in the UFC talks about fucking another guy’s wife on social media?

View attachment 1044487

Lowlife.
It’s not just what he said, it’s how he said it that makes it so cringey.
“On gang?” Dude is a college educated Nigerian immigrant that moved to Texas and is pretending to be an African American gangster.
Next thing you know, he’ll be featured on a Tyron Woodley mixtape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cauã masagão
Back